039

Him & I


“Hey,” Lina chirped as the girl joined them for breakfast.

“What do you two have planned for today?” Diana asked, she took the seat across Ming.

Lina was about reply when she noticed what Diana was wearing, a crushed black velvet mini dress that rested around her thighs and a pair of thigh high boots.

“You’re wearing that…too school?”

“Our school isn’t the type to implement dress codes, besides, I will be probably spending a lot of time at the office today.” Diana’s reply was cool.

Too cool.

“Diana,”

“Look, I’m not really in the mood to discuss clothes today. Just tell me if you two are coming to the party as well.” She shrugged before taking a long sip of her coffee.

“We are, Yang Yang and Xiaojun will be coming by top pick us up.” Ming replied.

“Where were you yesterday? We didn’t you hear come in.” Lina asked her, Diana leaned on the table and nodded.

“I was out shopping with Wong.” She replied.

“Up to the night?”

“We had dinner together.” Diana slid down from the table, she grabbed her coat from the rack.

“Diana,”

“Hmm?” She turned to Lina, Ming’s brows rose.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, of course, I am. See you later.” Diana winked at them before heading out of the house, seconds later an Audi sped out of the property.

“Call Lucas. Yep.” Ming grabbed her phone before Lina could speak.

"Hey, do you remember the time Lucas got so mad at Wilson Tang?" Ming spoke as she took out her phone.

"Of course, Lucas caught him trying to peek at the girls' locker room after our PE class. He was trying to woo Diana into going on a date with him." Lina shook her head, disgusted.

"Lucas literally put him in a trash bin, and shipped him to the poilce station." Ming laughed before dialing his number.

 

 

Lucy sat up when she felt someone occupy the seat across her, she was studying at one of the outdoor kiosks in campus.

“Lucas,” She was surprised to see him, but she smiled.

“Lucy, can…you talk?” He asked her, she nodded and tucked her hair behind her ears.

“I don’t know what you were trying to achieve by posting my old photos online,”

She froze.

“L—Lucas, I can~”

“No, let me finish.” Lucas silenced her, his forehead creasing.

“However, please don’t do it again. Diana…Diana is not someone you should mess with. And, she never did anything bad to you.”

“Lucas, I~”

“Also, it’s always going to be her. Just her.” Lucas finished, the girl swallowed and looked away. Lucas sat up and leaned on the table.

“The post has already been deleted, so, please, don’t do it again.” He glanced at her, and then he looked up.

tumblr_pmt3w8PFs81y6n007o1_540.gif

“Lucas?” Diana was going up the steps, and then she saw Lucy.

“Lucy, hi.” She greeted the girl, Lucas waved her over to join them. Diana padded towards them, a little confused.

“Ming called, did you have a bad morning?” He asked as he pulled the girl to his chest briefly, Lucy looked away.

“No, I’m fine.” Diana replied, she gripped on the sleeve of his shirt before pulling back.

“Come on, it’s time for class.” Lucas slid down from the table.

“Lucy, are you coming?” She glanced at the girl, but Lucas tugged her forward, snaking one arm around her waist.

“Di, come on.” He said, Lucy shook her head at the girl and gestured for them to leave first.

Diana blinked and let Lucas pull her along.

“Are you okay? You seem….grumpy.” Diana told him as they were out of earshot, she stood before him and cupped the side of his neck. Lucas shook his head at her.

“I’m okay, Di.”

“Really?” Her forehead creasing.

“Yes, now come on.”

She smiled and continued walking with him, Diana hooked her arm with his.

“Ah, right. I’m going to be really busy this weekend. I’ll be all holed up in the office, so please expect not to hear from me.” She said in a light manner, Lucas pursed his lips.

“Sure, sounds very nice of you do that, Diana.”

“It’s just for a couple of days, Wong. After that,” She hummed, being a little playful than usual.

“You can have me all to yourself.” Diana smiled, she was flirting with him. Lucas glanced at her and he broke into a shy smile.

“Go home, Diana. You’re drunk.”

She laughed and continued to walk with him. Lucas smiled to himself and kissed the top of her head.

 

 

Diana checked her reflection and patted her hair down, she was wearing the red Prabal Gurung evening dress Ming had chosen for her. It covered her arms, but the leg slit was questionable. But Diana was happy with it.

She walked out of her closet after strapping her heels on, she grabbed her purse and paused as she noticed that her phone was buzzing. She picked it up and answered the call.

“Chairman, everything has been prepared. A car will be sent for you tomorrow.”

Diana smiled and she strolled out of her room.

“And, the documents?”

“I just called you chairman, didn’t I?” The secretary said lightly, humoring her. Diana chuckled and nodded.

“I’ll call you tomorrow if anything changes, chairman.”

Diana thanked the male before ending the call, she went down the steps and tucked her phone back in her purse.

“Di?”

Lucas was in the living room, he smiled as he saw her.

“The others left already, do you want to grab something to eat before going to the party? The food might be a little…you know.” He offered.

“It’s fine~”

“But, what’s this?” Lucas pointed towards her legs, she blinked at him.

“My legs?”

“And the lack of cloth is?”

“Lucas.” She sighed, Lucas scrunched his nose at the slit before looking at her.

“It’s going to be cold tonight.” He said as he walked towards the door, dropping the subject. Knowing Diana, she will wear whatever she wants. And knowing Lucas, he’ll let her do whatever she wants.

“I wont lend you my coat.” Lucas stuck his tongue out at her as they walked towards his car.

“You’re not the only person who has a coat, Lucas.”

“But you like how I smell.” He argued back, in a very petty manner.

“Are we really going to do this now?” She grimaced, Lucas laughed and opened the car’s door for her.

“You know,” Diana spoke as she leaned back on the car instead, Lucas nodded for her continue, he had one palm on her waist. And then he playfully pinned her against the car, Diana rolled her eyes, letting him be.

“I got promoted today.” She said, Lucas blinked at her.

“Well, don’t you own the company also?” He murmured, Diana smiled and wordlessly wrapped her arms around his waist. Lucas tilted his head and hugged her back.

“I just wanted to tell you that. I don’t like it when you’re not informed.” She mumbled before pulling back to meet her gaze.

“Just like how I noticed that brand new GTR in the garage?” He asked, she gave him a sheepish grin.

“Pretty, right?” She asked, Lucas sighed.

“Diana, you literally just got back to driving. And now you buy a high speed car?”

“But I’ve always wanted a GTR. Should we get matching ones?” She asked, Lucas balked and just gently urged her to get in his car.

“I think we should at least get some mini sandwiches before going there.” She stated, Lucas snorted but he nodded back at her.

“Tuna onion?” He suggested, Diana glared at him.

“Duck you.” She shot back, he laughed before closing the door.

 

 

“Di,” Xiaojun grinned as the girl joined them at their table.

“What was that? That senior boy did definitely ask for your number.” Ming murmured, Diana shook her head.

“He did?” Xiaojun grinned.

“I gave him Hendery’s number.” Diana replied and crossed her arm, she leaned back on her seat and looked around the party. There was a short opening announcement earlier from the university’s president and a few of the professors gave them welcoming messages too.

“I don’t see Lucas.” Lina asked her.

“He stepped out for a bit with his teammates, they needed to discuss some things for the competition.”

“I thought he was asked to sit out.” Yang Yang chimed in, confused.

“Yeah, they said they needed his opinion about their competitors’ stats. I’m going to fix my lipstick.” Diana said, she stood up and took her purse.

“Do you need me to come with you?” Ming called out, Diana shook her head.

“Finish your meal, I’ll be fine.” Diana said before leaving the table, she puffed her cheeks as she made her way towards the restrooms.

Diana entered the restroom and was surprised to find it empty, she set her purse down the marble counter and looked at her reflection.

She took out her lipstick and uncapped it, she paused when she saw the scar on her wrist.

She let out a shaky breath and leaned on the marble, she closed her eyes.

She heard the doors open and she immediately reapplied her lipstick, and then she halted when the lights were switched off.

“There’s someone here!” She said loudly as she searched for her phone in the dark, but no reply came, only footsteps were heard.

Diana spun around, but she was pushed back in a very rough manner that she dropped her phone on the floor.

She winced as her back was pressed against the cold tiled wall, and then he eyes adjusted in the darkness.

“Diana.” The male cooed, his face was just centimeters away from hers.

“J—Junghoon-ah.” She choked, he had pinned her wrists together against the wall above her head.

“I don’t understand, I had my eyes on you first.” He spoke as he leaned in to press his nose against her neck, Diana tried to kick him away but he only laughed and ran his tongue against her skin.

“I won’t let that guy win. Not again.”

“Junghoon, let go!” She screamed, he chuckled, knowing that with the part outside, no one will hear her screams.

“You’re mine, Diana. Only mine.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++