Tough love

True colours

After Dylan had left Lucia decided to have a serious talk with Sunnee. She told Sunnee to sit down on the sofa and Lucia sat opposite her on the other sofa. “Sunnee you need to talk to your therapist” Sunnee almost straight away got defensive “I’m fine Lucia, I don’t need any help”. Lucia was aware that Sunnee knew deep down that she needed help but she wasn’t going to admit it. Lucia tried to convince her to see her therapist but Sunnee refused. Sunnee stood up and took a few steps before she suddenly stopped and attempted to grab onto the armchair of the sofa but she missed so she fell to her knees. Lucia rushed over to her, Sunnee was breathing heavily and felt like the room was spinning and without any warning her body fell to the ground. Lucia panicked and shook her gently to try and wake her up. She wasn’t waking up so Lucia called an ambulance since she didn’t want to risk hurting Sunnee trying to get her to the hospital by herself. Lucia stayed by Sunnee’s side until the ambulance arrived and Sunnee still didn’t wake up.

The Doctor’s at the hospital said that she wasn’t eating and drinking enough and she was dehydrated. They said her body was struggling due to the lack of nutrients and that her and baby’s life were being put out at risk if she didn’t start eating properly. Shortly after arriving at the hospital Sunnee had woken up, she was weak and the hospital wanted to keep her in for the time being to talk to her about her current diet. The doctors were very serious with her and Sunnee had began to cry since she wanted to get better and she knew that she wasn’t looking after herself and the life inside of her properly.