Psychiatric Hospital Day 1

True colours

Sunnee didn’t like it here, she wasn’t allowed a lot of things because she could potentially hurt herself with them. She just sat down on the bed and she started to think about Qinyang and Dylan and she almost began to cry but she held the tears back. 

Sunnee sat at the table and wasn’t given antidepressants, some orange juice and cereal. She thought about taking the antidepressants for a while until she eventually took them knowing that she needed them. She felt unable to finish her breakfast because she felt sick. As much as the nurses tried to get her to finish it they couldn’t and Sunnee ran to the bathroom and threw up the food she had just eaten. The nurses decided for the next meal they would give her a smaller amount of food that she would be able to handle. 

After the nurses tried to force her to eat all of her food she just felt worse and she rocked back and forward and the tears started to run down her cheeks. Images of Wayne flashed through her head and she tried to stop them. She heard someone enter the room and she could see Wayne and he kneeled in front of her and touched her arm, this caused an outburst and Sunnee began to fight the nurses because she thought Wayne was there. Security had to hold Sunnee down whilst a nurse sedated her. 

Sunnee woke after a little while and she felt confused, a nurse came up to her and told her about another medication the doctor prescribed to help with the hallucinations. Sunnee was hesitant and she refused to take it at first but after some convincing she took it. She began to feel sleepy so she layed down onto the flat pillow and her eyelids fluttered and sleep soon overtook her.