Down

True colours

MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING🚨 (15/) 

Sunnee was released from hospital the next day but she wasn’t happy to go home. Yamy hadn’t left her alone and she didn’t want her to be left by herself. Yamy had texted and tried to ring Dylan to try and convince him that taking Qinyang away from Sunnee was too far and that Qinyang needed her mom. 

Sunnee barely ate anything and no matter how hard anyone else tried to get her to eat it just made her even more defiant. She also hadn’t touched her antidepressants and as the days went by Sunnee only grew more distant from everyone and she began to experience suicidial thoughts. Despite someone always being with her they couldn’t stop her from what she wasn’t planning on doing. Her mental health had hit a low and the longer she was without Qinyang the more likely she became to go through with her plans. 

Lucia had gone to the shops and didn’t plan on leaving Sunnee alone long but little did she know leaving Sunnee alone was the biggest mistake she could of made at the time. Sunnee looked at the blade in her hands debating on whether she could go through with it. She started to cry and she put the blade to her wrist making a small cut, she watched as the blood started to pour out and She made another cut. She could hear Lucia shouting but she couldn’t move and she felt weak. Lucia got the keys and opened the door, She saw the cuts and she should of known better than to leave her alone. She was unsure on taking Sunnee to the hospital because it could do more harm than good. She gently stood Sunnee up and she washed her arm under the tap to clean the cuts. She sat Sunnee down and Bandaged her arm. She tried to talk to Sunnee but Sunnee just kept her head down and didn’t say anything. Lucia was worried and she knew that Sunnee missed Qinyang and that she just wanted her baby back. Her current mental health was even worse than it ever has been and with Wayne on the loose still it wasn’t helping. 

Lucia took her to the hospital to have a mental health assessment. The doctors recommended Sunnee stay at a mental health facility but Sunnee refused and said she didn’t want to be alone and she wouldn’t stop fighting to get Qinyang back.