Back again

True colours

MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING🚨 (15/) 

Sunnee eyes shot open and to her suprise someone was on top of her. He clamped his hand over “Don’t you dare make a noise” Sunnee attempted to scream but her attempts were muffled and could barely be heard. His face was recognisable and she soon realised it was the same guy that had been looking at her the day before. Her hands had been tied to the bed posts and she couldn’t do anything. He proceeded to take off her trousers and he began to touch her and he took off her pants. Sunnee felt weak and as he began to her she felt her eyelids flutter and she tried to stay awake but she lost the fight. 

Dylan heard the phone ring and he was quick to answer it. As soon as he heard what hospital had said and what had happened he swallowed hard and his blood boiled with anger. He left Qinyang with Mei Qi and he went to the local hospital. Dylan wasn’t allowed to see her straight away when he arrived since she was still being examined. He felt his eyes watering, he couldn’t believe that this had happened to Sunnee and he was beyond angry and upset. The director of the psychiatric hospital walked over to him “We are sorry for what happened, that patient has tried to touch other patients but never has he ever got into another patients bedroom and actually them”. Dylan wiped his eyes “She was meant to be getting better now this is probably going to be a setback for her, he shouldn’t be allowed around other people if he can’t behave like a normal human being” Before it got any more heated the doctor came out. 

“Miss Yang is currently stable, She has a broken rib and some Scratches and bruises but there aren’t any other serious injuries. There is still some l bleeding but that should stop properly on its own” Dylan nodded at the doctor “you can come and see her if you want to” Dylan nodded again and followed the doctor into the room.