I love you

True colours

Dylan started to get ready since the appointment was at 10am. Sunnee was awake and he told her to start getting dressed but Dylan has forgotten to tell her that she was going to see her phychiatrist and Sunnee didn’t seem to remember the events of the day before. “Sunnee, you had a hallucination yesterday. We are going to see your phychiatrist” Sunnee was too tired to argue and she didn’t remember. She got washed and dressed and was ready to go. 

Since Sunnee didn’t really remember the hallucination Dylan told the phychiatrist what happened. The phychiatrist talked one on one with Sunnee and tried to get her to open up about her current health. The phychiatrist gave Sunnee a different type of antidepressant and told her to change to these ones and If she did have more hallucinations she needed to come back. After she was done she met Dylan outside and her head had started to hurt, she rubbed her temples and the dizzy feeling returned. Dylan could tell that she wasn’t feeling 100% so he decided to go straight back to Sunnee’s house. Once they had returned he told Sunnee he was going to go back to his house for a bit and that he would be back later.

When Sunnee was left by herself she felt lonely without Dylan and all the bad memories started to come back since she had nothing to distract herself with. She thought about how much Dylan reminded her of Wayne, Dylan had grown up so much compared to when he was teen. She still wasn’t 100% sure on whether she could trust Dylan, she had lost a lot of her trust for men. Wayne was really sweet when they started dating but he soon started to drink and he became violent towards her and it wasn’t the same Wayne she fell in love with and now he was behind bars. She felt the baby move and she put her hand on her stomach and the tears started to well up in her eyes and and she dug her face into her hands and sobbed.

Dylan returned to Sunnee a few hours later, he brought her some flowers and chocolate to cheer her up a bit and to hopefully make her feel a bit better. “Sunnee... I brought you these” he said as he put the flowers and chocolate on the bedside table. Sunnee had let out a small smile but he could see the pain in her eyes, he sat on the bed next to her “What happened little sun?” He looked straight into her eyes and she let out a broken gasp, he pulled her in for a hug and he had regretted leaving her alone. He whispered into her ear “I love you” and Sunnee Knew how he meant it and she thought for a few minutes on whether she should return her feelings. After a while she lifted her head and she kissed Dylan lightly on the lips.