Psychiatric Hospital Day 2

True colours

The sun shined through the window and Sunnee groaned as her eyes opened. A nurse came in afterwards and gave her the two medications and a glass of water and then told her to get dressed and ready for breakfast. Sunnee sighed and she took the medication and had a long sip of water and proceeded with getting dressed. 

As she sat down in front of her breakfast someone was staring at her. She felt uncomfortable because of the way he stared at her but she tried to ignore him and eat her breakfast. Something about the man seemed familiar but she didn’t know where she had seen him before. She just managed to eat her breakfast but the medication made her feel drowsy so she tried to get her back to her room but everything went black and when she woke up she was in her room. 

She felt confused and disoriented and she hated it here. She felt lonely and she hated being away from Qinyang and she missed Dylan even after what he had done to her. She hated the way this new medication made her feel but she hadn’t had another hallucination which was a good sign so she hoped she would be allowed to go home soon. 

During the evening the nurses weighed her again, she had put a little weight on which was a good sign but they needed to get Sunnee to eat bigger portions and to have a well rounded diet. She couldn’t sleep at night and the nightmares continued to plague her dreams and she would pace around the bedroom for hours trying to calm herself but she only ended up stressing herself out further and the nurses had to resort to giving her sleeping pills.