Meeting again

True colours

She looked in her fridge hoping to find something for breakfast and found that it was almost empty. She realised she hadn’t gone shopping in a while. She slipped on a pair of joggers and a white t-shirt and put on a pair of white trainers. 

The winds were strong and her hair kept getting in her way. She bumped into someone again and she looked up and she saw the man lending a hand to her. She took his hand and before she could say anything “S-sunnee” her eyes widened in shock “Dylan?!?! Is that you?” She asked in surprise. “Sunnee where have you been, I’ve been so worried”. Sunnee looked into his eyes and saw that they were watering, he pulled her into a hug and not wanting to ever let her go. He ended up letting her go after he felt something against his stomach, almost like a little kick. He looked down and saw her grown stomach, he blinked in surprise “your pre-e-gnant” she looked down and then smiled at him. He then asked a question that she hoped he wouldn’t ask “Who’s the dad?” she sighed and she felt her eyes start to water and she suddenly snapped “it’s none of your business!”

She tried to run away and Dylan chased after her. Sunnee lost her breath quickly and almost fell over so Dylan caught up to her quickly. He grabbed onto her wrist as she tried to walk away and she turned to face him but she couldn’t look into his eyes and she felt the tears rolling down her cheeks. She lifted up her arm to wipe them away but she felt a hand touch her cheek and she looked up to see that it was Dylan trying to wipe away her tears. “What’s the matter little sun?”. She began to cry again and he pulled her into another hug. 

He led her into his car, despite Sunnee saying she was fine he knew that she needed to rest and he said he would do the shopping for her if she gave him a list. He could tell something was wrong but he didn’t want to upset her further, he made sure she was settled and then he went to do her shopping.