Don’t leave me alone

True colours

Throughout the night Sunnee’s sleep was plagued with nightmares and Dylan had to watch her fight someone in her dreams. He watched over her the whole night and neither of them got any sleep especially since Qinyang would wake up for her Feeds and nappy changes. Sunnee got up from the bed not even realising Dylan was in the room and she got undressed and stepped into the shower. She got some shower gel and scrubbed herself with it over and over, she felt dirty and she felt her eyes watering and she let the tears roll down her cheeks not caring anymore. She felt like she couldn’t get rid of him and she slid down the wall and started sob not caring about getting wet.

Dylan got worried about how long she has been in the shower and he went in there and saw that Sunnee was sat in the shower with the water Still running with her head buried in her knees. He tried shaking her but there was no response so he got a towel and lifted her up and wrapped her in the towel and put her down onto the bed. She shivered as she was put down and goosebumps appeared on her skin. He didn’t want to touch her incase he scared her so he tried once again to wake her. She slowly opened her eyes but wasn’t very alert and she continued to shiver. “Sunnee? Do you want me to leave Whilst you get changed?”. There wasn’t a reply at first but she nodded and and started to look through her drawers for something to wear and he left the room.

Sunnee felt tired again and she layed down and attempted to get some sleep. Dylan had realised that the cuboards and fridge were almost empty and that he needed to go shopping. He didn’t really want to leave Sunnee alone but she was asleep and Qinyang was also asleep so he knew He could do a quick shop if they stayed asleep but before he even get  his shoes on Sunnee came walking into the living room. “Where are you going?” She asked him, “I’m just going to the shops”. Sunnee didn’t want him to go, she felt alone without him. “Please don’t go..don’t leave me” She began to tear up and Dylan’s heart broke into a million pieces seeing her like that, clearly having some sense of safety when she was around him despite her lack of trust for most men. He knew shopping could wait and they could go tomorrow, together.