Fear

True colours

At the Emergency room the doctors ran some tests on Sunnee to see if they could find out what caused the seizure.  Sunnee was awake but didn’t seem to remember having the seizure, she knew something had happened since she out after the seizure. Once they tested her blood pressure they were concerned by how high it was and the said that could be cause of the seizure. They knew about the medication and they asked if she was still taking the antidepressants and Sunnee admitted that she stopped taking them. The doctors told her she needed to continue to take them because she wasn’t doing well enough without them to stop taking them. The doctors let her go home on bed rest and Dylan already knew it was going to be a task to get Sunnee to actually rest and stay in bed. They also told Dylan to bring her back if she does have another seizure. 

Qinyang had been very unsettled whilst with Lucia and wasn’t going to sleep. Once she was given to Dylan she settled down and Lucia had assisted Sunnee to the sofa and Dylan gave her to Sunnee so she could feed her. Dylan spoke to to Lucia about Wayne and him escaping from prison and she had told him to be careful. Sunnee had a restraining order against him which meant Wayne couldn’t go near her but he knew that it wouldn’t necessarily stop him and he was scared that he could hurt Sunnee and possibly Qinyang. 

Sunnee couldn’t fall asleep, she was scared and on edge. She had gotten up and she stood over Qinyang “My sweet baby, I’ll try my best to protect you” she whispered gently and tried to lean down to kiss her but she found herself too weak and she felt dizzy so she just blew a kiss instead. She went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and she saw that her eyes were red and that her hair was a mess. She tried to brush it but she gave in because she felt tired. She suddenley saw Wayne standing next to her and she tried to convince herself that he wasn’t really there but he wouldn’t disappear and she froze and couldn’t move as he got closer to her. She fell to her knees and she began to weep and started to punch the floor in frustration. She suddenly felt two arms embrace her and at first she panicked thinking it was Wayne and she tried to break free but she didn’t have enough strength. She heard the soft and familiar voice “it’s okay, it’s just me... I’m not going to hurt you” Sunnee soon calmed down and fell asleep in Dylan’s arms. Dylan carried her into the bedroom and put her into bed, he was glad she was finally asleep but Qinyang would probably wake up for her next feed soon so Dylan would probably have to wake her.