Tears

True colours

Dylan got home and he couldn’t stop smiling. He thought he’d never see his sun again and knowing that she was alive and well made him happy. He knew something was up with Sunnee but he knew that getting what was wrong out of Sunnee would be difficult so he knew it would be best to leave it. 

She didn’t reply to his messages so he rang her. Her voice was hoarse and she seemed to stutter, she ended up breaking down in tears and Dylan knew something was wrong. It was late, around 10pm but he was concerned and he didn’t want her to be alone. 

He got out of his car and without even realising how dark it was he bumped into a lamppost and he cursed under his breathe. He put the flashlight on his phone on and he reached Sunnee’s apartment. He knocked on the door and he stood there for about 3 minutes before a familiar face answered the door. He noticed how she was looking down towards the floor and avoiding eye contact. He put his hand under her chin and gently lifted her head up. He could see the fresh tears forming in her eyes. Sunnee’s whole body was shaking and she could feel her legs becoming weak. Dylan could tell she was exhausted so he took a hold of her Ice cold hand and led her back to her bedroom. 

Dylan noticed as soon as Sunnee got back into bed she seemed to be wide awake and seemed scared to go to sleep. “Nee? Aren’t you tired?” She shook her head in response and Dylan let out a small sigh. He sat on the bed next to her and he saw how she looked down at the her stomach and the tears began to roll down her cheeks again. His heart broke at the sight. He pulled her into a hug and she almost immediately sobbed into his chest. He rubbed her back in a circle motion and cooed into her ears. 

After a while Sunnee fell asleep, Dylan didn’t have the heart to move her so he stayed there and watched her sleep peacefully. He was about to fall asleep himself before he heard whimpering and he felt Sunnee move slightly. She seemed to be fighting something, “ No please don’t hurt me” she began to scream and cry so Dylan shook her to wake her up. Sunnee panicked at first and Dylan brought her hands up to his face to let her know that it was only him. Dylan began to try and calm her down again. Sunnee seemed to be fighting her sleep, he tried singing to her to get her to go to sleep. After a while her eyes shut and she was back to sleep. Sunnee was leant against Dylan’s shoulder fast asleep and Dylan was exhausted so he soon also fell asleep.