Getting Help

True colours

Dylan hadn’t left Sunnee’s side, he was worried about her current condition. He did regret taking Qinyang away from her but in the heat of the moment he got angry and he made a mistake. He didn’t want to leave Sunnee alone and he didn’t want to take Qinyang away again. 

He had continued to watch over her and something on her arm caught his eye, he gently lifted her sleeves up a bit and he saw the cuts that were on her arm, they were clearly newer cuts and not older ones. He didn’t know she would do something so drastic and the feelings of guilt got stronger as he continued to examine the cuts and scars that littered her body. He wondered why she wasn’t in hospital if she cut herself, surely she should be under psychiatric care. He had rang Lucia since she had probably been with Sunnee and Lucia told him what had happened and she said Sunnee really did need help for her mental health but Sunnee kept on refusing. Dylan knew he had to try and convince her to get some help for her mental health and he was willing to do whatever he had to. 

Once Sunnee had woken up Dylan asked her about the cuts and Sunnee tried to pretended there was no cuts but she eventually realised there was no point in lying if he had always seen. She was ashamed and she had tried her best to hide the cuts but Lucia had probably already told quite a few people. “Sunnee seriously, you need to get some help” Sunnee knew Dylan wasn’t being nasty and his voice was filled with concern and not anger. Sunnee did want help but she didn’t want to be alone and Qinyang needed her.

Dylan had convinced Sunnee to contact her psychiatrist to talk about going to a psychiatric hospital, Sunnee was upset about doing it but she knew it would be for the best in the long run. Sunnee found a place to go, she didn’t know how long she would be there but she would probably have to stay  until she was deemed mentally stable. Sunnee hoped she wouldn’t be there long and that she could recover quickly but she knew that there were a lot of issues to be resolved.