Hallucinations

True colours

After a few days Sunnee was released from hospital. She was off bed rest but had been told to take it easy. Dylan hadn’t left Sunnee alone because he was worried about her. She had barely slept during the last few nights and seemed to be lost in thought a lot. 

Sunnee seemed to be relaxed one second but then she began to scream and cry. This alerted Dylan and he got up to see Sunnee on the floor crying. She had dropped the mug and it appeared to have cut her arm. “NO! GET AWAY FROM ME WAYNE PLEASE” and she started to push Dylan away and he was confused why was she calling him Wayne?  She was clearly in a lot of distress and he tried again to calm her but she seemed to be scared of him and she kept on hitting him. After a little while Sunnee calmed down and he managed to bandage her arm and he got her to bed. He decided to call Lucia because he was concerned by Sunnee’s outburst. He hadn’t wanted to disturb her whilst she was on holiday but he needed to see if she knew anything. 

“Hello Lucia, there was an incident with Sunnee earlier and she thought I was Wayne. I was just wondering if you have any idea on why she would have acted this way?” Lucia had hoped that she wouldn’t have another hallucination, she hadn’t had one in a while. Dylan could hear Lucia’s loud sigh over the phone “She might be having hallucinations again because she’s started taking antidepressants again, she used to have them a lot when her mental state was even worse and she had stronger medication. You might want to mention it to Sunnee’s phychiatrist or her therapist because it isn’t a good side effect and could seriously damage her mental condition” Dylan thanked Lucia and put the phone down and went to check on Sunnee. She stirred in her sleep but she stayed sleeping, Dylan found Sunnee’s psychiatrist number and he rang them. They said to bring Sunnee in the next day so they could talk to her and give her a check up. 

Dylan didn’t mention it since he didn’t want to upset her since she was currently content. She didn’t eat much of her dinner but Dylan was still satisfied with the amount she ate and she was eating better than she had. Sunnee went into her bedroom to get into her pyjamas but she quickly realised she didn’t have any of her decent pairs and they must still be in wash or drying. She tried to put on a pair but she tried to do up the buttons but one of them popped and she realised it wasn’t going to fit. She began to get frustrated and she went on a blind range through her draws to find a normal shirt, Dylan had to grab hold of her to stop her. She had worn herself out again and was laying on the bed. He got another pair that were dry enough and when he returned to the bedroom Sunnee had already fallen asleep, he didn’t want to wake her so he changed her into the pair of the pyjamas in a gentle manner. 

Sunnee had woken up several times through the night and this caused the baby to also wake up and the baby had started to hiccup and Sunnee saw no point of going to sleep. Dylan could tell she wanted to sleep but she didn’t sleep properly and she needed to get into a new routine and Dylan wanted to try and change her routine although there would be no point once the baby arrives since she wouldn’t get any sleep then.