Escape

True colours

MATURE CONTENT WARNING (15/) 🚨

——

After a week Sunnee had recovered from the concussion and seemed to be better but she kept on having nightmares and with a newborn she didn’t sleep as it is. Dylan also knew she wasn’t taking her antidepressants and he saw her putting them in bin so he thought she was taking them. He needed to talk to her about it but he had been so busy and distracted he hadn’t had a chance yet. He was worried about her having more hallucinations, she had one a few nights ago but she didn’t remember so Dylan hadn’t brought it up. 

Once Qinyang had fallen asleep Dylan and Sunnee cuddled up together on the sofa and watched some TV. Sunnee was about to fall asleep before she heard a familiar name which alerted her. The news reporter said “Former boyfriend and Abuser of former Rocket Girls member Sunnee has reportedly escaped from prison”. Sunnee shot up from the sofa and she began to panic “It’s okay, He won’t hurt you” Dylan held her close and tried to comfort her but he knew that until he was found Sunnee needed protecting. Qinyang had woken up so Dylan had got up to get her and Sunnee was left alone to listen to the news report. She saw pictures from court and the injuries she had sustained.

”You try and run away again, I’ll kill you for real” Sunnee tried grab the knife from the draw but he saw what she was trying to do. He grabbed the knife from her hand and put it against . “You will never escape from me”. He stabbed her in the hand and she fell to the floor screaming in pain. He then kicked her in her stomach and she groaned  in agony and tried to fight the pain but she couldn’t and she out.

Dylan found Sunnee on the floor and he realised he left the news on and he also saw her injuries and he felt sick so he turned it off. He put Qinyang in her swinging chair and he tried to help Sunnee up. “I can’t... I can’t do this anymore” she began to sob and she burrowed her head into his chest. “Sssh..it’ll be okay, I’m here”. Dylan had settled Sunnee down for bed and gave Qinyang to her so she could feed her and he hoped it would keep her distracted for a little while. She seemed okay until she fell back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she started to jerk. Dylan took the baby from her arms and he quickly realised she was having a seizure. He waited for her to stop jerking and he called Lucia and Lucia said she would take care of Qingyang whilst he took Sunnee to the emergency room.