Attack

True colours

Ever since Wayne had been announced to be on the loose Sunnee had been scared to leave the house and the police hadn’t helped by telling her that he was probably going to come for her. She really needed some fresh air, it wasn’t good for her to be cooped up in the house all day and the doctors said some excercise and fresh air would do sunnee good. Qinyang would probably also be fine with going out now. 

“Sunnee lets go—“ before he could finish his sentence Sunnee cut in “for the last time Dylan I’m not going out”. Dylan sighed, Dylan knew she was scared but she needed to get some fresh air. “Well I’m taking Qinyang out” He saw how her eyes widened, she didn’t want to be left alone and she also didn’t want something bad to happen to Dylan and Qinyang “fine I’ll go but not for too long” Dylan smiled as he got his way with her.

As soon as they stepped outside Sunnee eyes darted around, watching everyone around her. “It’s okay, he’s not here” Sunnee nodded at Dylan but she still didn’t feel safe. Sunnee felt herself shaking as they walked still feeling uncomfortable, she didn’t know how Dylan was so calm when that monster was on the loose. 

Sunnee was relieved when they started to walk home and she began to feel at ease. That was until someone bumped into her and she was about to apologise before she saw those familiar eyes. He grabbed hold of her arm but before he could do anything else Dylan punched him around the face and tried to pull Sunnee away from him but he still wouldn’t let go of her despite him holding his cheek. Wayne tightened his grip and began twisting Sunnee’s arm. Sunnee started to cry out in pain which caught other people’s attention and they tried to get Wayne away from her not recognising who he was at first. Someone did recognise him eventually and called the police and even though he ran away the police would now know his whereabouts. 

Sunnee tried to move her arm but it hurt and it felt like it was broken. An ambulance was called since Sunnee was unable to stand let alone walk and she was crying because the pain in her arm. 

The doctors at the hospital bandaged her arm and found out it was a spiral fracture due to twisting of the arm. Dylan had gotten Yamy to collect Qinyang since the hospital wasn’t really the best place for her. Once he was allowed to see Sunnee he could tell she was upset and angry. He tried to comfort her but she pulled away from him “don’t touch me”, Dylan was a little taken aback but he respected her personal space and he knew that she was pretty shakened up after the incident and she may be scared of him.