Refusal and Reveals

True colours

Dylan was glad that Sunnee was learning to trust him again but her mental health only seemed to be getting worse and didn’t have any energy to do anything. She kept on taking showers multiple times a day and she wouldn’t take her medication. She hadn’t slept either and had almost collapsed on multiple occasions and her current diet wasn’t good.

Dylan had tried to convince Sunnee to see her psychiatrist or at least her therapist but she would keep on telling him “I’m fine” and “I dont need help” yet he could see desperation for help in her eyes. He knew forcing her may be the wrong thing to do and may worsen her condition but if he didn’t get her some help soon it may make things worse in the long run. 

The only way to distract Sunnee was giving her Qinyang since She loved Qinyang more than anything. He hadn’t left her alone because she would freak out if he tried to leave the house without her. 

He has finally gotten Sunnee and Qinyang to sleep so he sat down on the sofa feeling himself growing sleepy. He about to doze off but he heard the phone ring and he was jolted awake. He tiredly walked to the phone and picked it up “Hello, this is officer Chang. We would like to report that we have found Wayne Huang and he is currently being interviewed by other officers”. Dylan had been so distracted with Sunnee that he forgotten about Wayne and he was relieved that he had finally been found. They mentioned that this case may need to go court and they were aware of Sunnee’s mental health problems and how she reacted last time she had to go to court. Dylan didn’t know much about what happened with the court case and how Wayne was caught abusing Sunnee because she didn’t like talking about it. He knew it could be distressing to Sunnee but Wayne needed to be locked away in a hopefully more high security prison so he knew Sunnee wouldn’t have much of a choice if she wanted justice.