Sick

True colours

Dylan had left Sunnee with Yamy, he hoped Sunnee would be okay. He trusted Yamy and he knew Yamy would take good care of Sunnee. He left whilst Sunnee was asleep since it would probably be easier that way. 

He didn’t have any time during filming to text Yamy to check on Sunnee and he was glad when he was finished because he was exhausted and he could get back to Sunnee. The drive back seemed like an eternity and he was glad when he reached the familiar house. He was greeted by Yamy at the door but he could sense something was wrong. “How’s Sunnee?” He asked, Yamy bit her lip and sighed “Sunnee got...sick “ Dylan was slightly confused “What do you mean by she got sick?” Dylan was obviously worried. “She’s coming down with the flu. I already called her midwife and they came to check on her and they gave her some different medication to help and they said to just let her rest and keep an eye on her” Dylan nodded and thanked Yamy for looking after Sunnee and said he would take over taking care of Sunnee. 

He stepped into the bedroom and he saw Sunnee laying on the bed awake. She almost immediately noticed his presence and she attempted to sit up but her weakness was obvious and she failed. “How are you feeling?” Sunnee tried to answer his question but her voice was hoarse and she soon gave up. She began to feel tired but she appeared to be fighting her sleep and Dylan could sense her frustration. Dylan decided to sleep next to her just so he could keep an eye on her. Sunnee continued to fight her sleep and during the night she began to burn up, Dylan woke up to the sound of her groaning and crying, he got out of the bed and the light and took one look at Sunnee and could tell that she was getting worse and he decided to get her to take some of the medication. He got a themomter and tested her temperature and it read 42°C, usually fevers weren’t a major cause for concern but due to Sunnee’s health issues it was just adding to her pain. He decided to stay up to watch her and keep an eye on her fever. By the early hours of the next day the fever increased to 45°C and Sunnee had complained of feeling dizzy and had even threw up. 

Getting Sunnee to the car was a challenge, she hadn’t walked properly in around a week and she struggled because of her back and she needed Dylan’s support because she still felt dizzy. Dylan could see the pain in her eyes and he sat her down carefully into the car and he then got into the drivers seat and began to drive. 

The doctors at the hospital made the decision to keep Sunnee in until she had recovered from the flu. Sunnee had started to throw up again at the hospital and her condition worsened. Sunnee was in tears and she kept on saying things like “I don’t want to live anymore”. Dylan asked her about who was haunting her dreams but this only upset her more “you looked in my diary didn’t you?” Dylan gulped as he could sense her anger “Sunnee I’m so—“ Dylan didn’t finish his sentence before she slapped him and she ordered him to get away from her. He attempted to reason with her but he could see the tears running down her face and the anger in her eyes and he didn’t want to stress her out anymore so he left the hospital room, leaving Sunnee alone.