Truth

True colours

Dylan entered her bedroom, he was glad Sunnee was asleep on the sofa so he could tidy her room up a bit. He proceeded to make her bed and put any rubbish in the bin. He opened one of her draws and he saw the two pill bottles, he was about to close the draw but one of the labels caught his eye, it read “antidepressants ”. He was confused, why would Sunnee have antidepressants? He put the bottle on the side and proceeded to the second draw, he saw some clothes but he saw something lying underneath them, he grabbed what was underneath and it was notebook maybe a diary. He didn’t want to invade Sunnee’s privacy but if she kept hiding things from him he had no choice. He opened the diary and he read the most recent entry.

“Dear diary, I feel defeated. I don’t want to live anymore, he won’t stop tormenting me even though he’s locked away. He haunts my dreams constantly and I feel like I will never be truly happy again. I’ve started taking antidepressants again, I didn’t want to rely on them but the therapists and doctors said it would be the best option to start taking them again. Dylan is helping me out, I don’t want to keep hiding things from him but it’s for the best”

Dylan gulped and he closed the diary and didn’t want to read anymore. He picked up the bottle of antidepressants and put them back in the draw. He didn’t know that her mental state was that bad and he was determined to find out who was haunting her dreams.

He walked into the living room where Sunnee was sleeping and he walked over to her. She was sound asleep and seemed to be okay, her put his hand through her hair gently so he didn’t wake her up. She looked so peaceful but he knew that would change once she woke up. Dylan had a tv appearance tomorrow and he arranged for Yamy to stay with Sunnee whilst he was working since she was still on bed rest and she needed someone with her to help her. He watched over her for a while and she had began to whimper and murmur things in her sleep and Dylan took a hold of her hand to let her know she was safe. Her body seemed to relax and she stopped whimpering and returned to sleeping peacefully, “I’ll do my best to protect you little sun” he said gently to her as he leant down to kiss her forehead.