A Second Problem

True colours

Things had slowly been getting better, Sunnee had started to take her antidepressants again and Dylan had told her about court and at first she found it difficult to accept but she knew that she didn’t have much of a choice. 

Qinyang could now sit up and was growing well and everything seemed to be getting better and Sunnee was trying to keep her focus on her family rather than worrying about court. A court date had been settled and Sunnee and Dylan hoped that this would be a permanent date and that no problems would occur.

Dylan heard the phone ring and he stood up, he was alone since Sunnee and Qinyang had gone to Lucia’s house but he hadn’t been feeling great so he stayed home to prevent spreading germs. He picked up the phone and he heard a familiar voice. “Hello this is Officer Chang” Dylan woke up a little “Oh hello Officer Chang this is Dylan Xiong again”. There was a pause “Oh is Miss Yang not able to answer again? Anyways we have another case that needs to go to court. It involves the of your partner, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about” Dylan gulped and remembered the incident that he had been trying to forget about for Sunnee’s sake and had been trying to help Sunnee forget about it. He hoped he wouldn’t hear of it again but he should of known that he would need to go to court for his crime which meant Sunnee would need to talk about what happened. Sunnee hadn’t even told him what exactly happened so he didn’t know how she would talk about it in front of other people. 

He didn’t want to tell her because it would ruin her current mood and may make her condition worse again, she could only just handle the current idea of the court case against Wayne but another court case may push her over the edge when she was starting to get better, so he sat there figuring out how to break the news to Sunnee.