Forgiveness

True colours

MATURE CONTENT WARNING (15/)🚨

———

“Come here you little b*tch” Sunnee Immediately follows his orders, she didn’t dare try and defy him after what had happened last time. She had only just enough strength to walk to him and she felt her body becoming weaker by the second. As he began to beat her she felt her legs collapse from under her and she fell to the floor. He shouted at her and told her to get back up but she couldn’t. He grabbed her by the neck and pushed her body against the wall until she began to turn blue and he dropped her onto her back and she began to cry. He walked away and slammed the front door. She sat there unable to move, she could feel the blood dripping down her nose but she felt numb and she couldn’t stop the bleeding.

She shot up from the hospital bed and when she realised it was just a nightmare she tried to steady her breathing. She then felt someone touch her hands and she began to panic “hey... hey it’s okay, it’s just me” she looked up and saw Dylan In front her. She latched onto Dylan and began to cry into his chest, he cooed gently in her ears and tried to comfort her. She was obviously still sick and it must have been a pretty bad nightmare. After a while she wore herself out and she fell asleep. Her hair was wet from the sweat and her cheeks were bright red. He didn’t know if she had forgiven him yet but she clearly just needed comfort and care.

Dylan didn’t have the heart to move Sunnee and he felt the baby as it kicked and moved around, eventually waking Sunnee up. She seemed a little disorientated and Sunnee was a little shocked to see that Dylan was here and she didn’t seem to remember what had happened before, “Dylan...I’m sorry for the way I reacted earlier I was just upset” Dylan nodded “it’s okay, I know it was wrong to look in your diary but I needed to find out what was wrong. There was silence and Sunnee just sighed “I can’t...I’m sorry” and her eyes began to water again. Dylan just continued to hold her and didn’t push her to tell him, he would have to wait until Sunnee was ready to tell him.