Unnie

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 1

Chaeyoung - N/A

Tzuyu - N/A

*

Dahyun was a very curious child, a curious child whose second birthday was coming along way too quickly for her three mothers' liking (and her aunts for that matter). She was always asking questions, just like right now. Dahyun waddled into the living room, going straight up to her Omma Nayeon and tugging on her sleeve. "Yes, Dubu Dubu?" Nayeon asked as she pulled the toddler onto her lap," Is something wrong?" Dahyun shook her head, eyebrows furrowed as she tried her best to think of the right way to ask her burning question.

"Omma Nayeonnie?" Dahyun asked, earning a small hum of acknowledgement," Why is Omma Jeongyeonnie fat now? Is she too fat to sleep on the same bed as you and Omma Jihyo?" Nayeon nearly choked on her drink, eyes flicking over to Jeongyeon in shock and realising why Dahyun was confused. They hadn't told her yet, they hadn't told Dahyun that her second oldest mother was pregnant with their second child and Dahyun's soon to be little sister. "No, no," Nayeon said as she tried to stifle her laugh," Omma Jeongyeonnie loves getting her cuddles in bed and, Dubu Dubu, she's pregnant."

Dahyun fell off of Nayeon's lap in shock and then crawled straight back onto it. "I'm getting a little sister? Me? Me being a big sister? I'm gonna be an Unnie?" Nayeon couldn't control her daughter's excitement before Dahyun was off like a shot, running out of the room to announce to Jihyo that she was going to be a big sister before running back in to press her ear into Jeongyeon's stomach, mumbling things about being a good unnie and taking care of her new baby sister.

Nayeon found it very funny, all she had said was that Jeongyeon was pregnant, she hadn't even told Dahyun that her new baby sibling was going to be a little girl. Dahyun had just assumed that it would be (she was right so it didn't really matter).

*

Dahyun was outside the waiting room as her mother had another scan. The child had adamantly decided that she was going to go to each and everyone of Jeongyeon's scans until the baby was born - the mothers had finally decided an a name, Chaeyoung. "Omma Jihyo?" Dahyun asked the mother that had stayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter