Pretending

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 9

Chaeyoung - 8

Tzuyu - 7

*

"I'm so pretty! I'm the prettiest girl in the world." Dahyun was proudly yelling whenever she caught her reflection in one of the countless mirrors that Nayeon had put up in the house. "Omma Nayeonnie!" Dahyun exclaimed as she saw Nayeon lingering in the hallway, an odd look on her face as she stared in shock at her daughter. "Don't I look pretty?" Nayeon was absolutely lost for words as Dahyun then turned back to the mirror without waiting for an answer, flipping her hair as she looked back at her reflection.

"Dahyunnie?" Nayeon asked softly when Dahyun continued to do it well into the next week," What are you doing?" Dahyun turned away from the mirror, smiling happily as she flipped her hair again and admired her reflection one last time before giving her full attention to her eldest mother. "I'm acting like you!" She exclaimed happily, flashing an award winning smile to Nayeon before turning back to the mirror and pouting at it -  like how her Omma Nayeonnie posed for pictures. "I'm so pretty! I'm the prettiest girl in the world! Way prettier than Omma Nayeonnie!"

"Dahyun!" Nayeon exclaimed, hands on her hips in annoyance as her daughter ignored her in favour of staring at her own reflection and complimenting herself," I don't do that! At all! I haven't done that ever!" Dahyun tore her attention away from the mirror for a fraction of a second to give her mother a doubtful look.

"Dahyun!" Nayeon exclaimed again," I'm serious I have never done that in my life!"

This time, Dahyun didn't even look at her as she responded, flipping her own hair dramatically over her shoulder every few seconds. "Yes you do," She replied," Omma Jeongyeonnie and Omma Jihyo have shown me the videos of you doing this!"

*

Jeongyeon face palmed aggressively as somehow Chaeyoung pulled the vacuum cleaner out of the cupboard under the stairs (she was still very confused as to how her daughter had managed to do that without any help) and worked out how to turn it on with little difficulty. "Chaengie," Jeongyeon said cautiously as the girl wildly moved it back and forth on the carpet," You're going to break it, stop it Chae." Chaeyoung didn't listen as she pushed the vacu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter