Tzuyu

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 9

Chaeyoung - 8

Tzuyu - 7

*

"She what?!" Jeongyeon hissed down the phone," No! She's not going anywhere near her!" Nayeon looked equally as mad as she paced around their bedroom. "Tell her to - " For the sake of Dahyun and Chaeyoung, what Nayeon called Tzuyu's birth mother shall not be repeated but all you need to know is that it was certainly...colourful. Jihyo hung up the phone a little while after, leaving Jeongyeon to sooth a fuming Nayeon. Jeongyeon didn't remember when but soon DubChaeng were hugging their crying mother. "We," Nayeon said through her sobs," Can't let Fei have her. We can't."

Jeongyeon pulled her wife into her arms," We won't, I promise."
 

*

Tzuyu sat at the dining table with Elkie and Amber as Mark excused himself to get the door. School had finished for Christmas so Tzuyu had spent her day at Jackson's house. "Chewy, you look very pretty," Elkie said shyly as she clutched Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu blushed and looked away. Elkie was always such a charmer. Amber pouted and held onto Tzuyu's other hand. She had just opened when Mark returned with a woman in tow. "Kids, this is Fei." The children all stood and bowed in unison. Fei clapped her hands in amusement as she noticed the two girls clutching her daughter's hands tightly. She bent down to their level and offered her hand to Tzuyu. 

"Hello sweetie," Fei said as Tzuyu shook her hand," Don't you look tall?" Tzuyu smiled widely at Fei and nodded. "My mummy always says that I'm tall like her!" Fei nodded as Tzuyu hurried back to the table with her friends. BamBam leaned against the doorframe. "Thanks Fei, don't know what would've happened if you didn't agree to babysit Jackson." Fei waved away the thanks.

"It's my job as his godmother," Fei said. She looked back at her godson, who was now yelling loudly in Chinese. "Are any of his little friends staying?" She asked casually as she watched her daughter talk to Pinky. "Tzuyu's staying later than usual," BamBam said," Apparently, her mums ran into a little trouble at work  so asked if we'll look after her."

*

Fei and the two children waved goodbye to Mark and BamBam as they drove away. "What do you two want for dinner?" She asked. Jackson thought for a moment before announcing," Whatever Tzuyu wants!" Fei laughed as Jackson sent a lopsided smile towards her daughter. Tzuyu smiled back before replying. "May we have some chicken please?" 

Fei almost cooed as she nodded, her daughter had grown up to be so polite and was amazing at Korean too, she spoke with barely an accent. The woman hurried th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter