Chaeyoung

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - N/A

Chaeyoung was always good at drawing, even in her early years. Approximately two hours before Jeongyeon and Jihyo came home with Dahyun, Chaeyoung was sat at the small coffee table in the living room as Nayeon brushed her hair. It  had been a week since Mina had gifted Chaeyoung some crayons and colouring pencils and Chaeyoung had nearly finished them all. "Chaeng,  Chaeng," Nayeon cooed as Chaeyoung tried to grab more paper from the small pile at the other side of the table," Sit still. Omma still needs to finish your hair." 

Pouting slightly, Chaeyoung did as she was told but still continued drawing - merely flipping the paper over and scrawling another doodle on its other side. When Nayeon finally finished, Chaeyoung reached for the spare sheets of paper and Nayeon left her to her doddles. It was a shock, the house was nice and quiet - the only noise coming from the voices from the TV. Suddenly though, Chaeyoung began to bawl her eyes out. Nayeon scrambled to see what was wrong as she gathered her daughter in her arms. "Chaengie," Nayeon soothed as Chaeyoung's tears spilled onto her shirt," What's wrong sweetheart?" In answer, Chaeyoung held up her hands for Nayeon to see. In them, was the two halves of Chaeyoung's blue crayon. She had been holding it tightly in her tiny little baby fist and it must have snapped in half. "Auntie Mina gave me," Chaeyoung sobbed as she tried desperately to press the crayon back together.

"It's okay baby," Nayeon said as she reached onto the table and got a roll of tape," Auntie Mina won't be mad,  Omma will fix if for you, okay?"  Chaeyoung rubbed her teary eyes as she gave the crayon to Nayeon to tape back together. "There," Nayeon announced a second or two later," All fixed." Chaeyoung's tears stopped and morphed into a smile as she gave a kiss to Nayeon's cheek before taking her crayon back and getting back to colouring.

*

Jeongyeon was kind of get sick and tired of the amount of drawings that Chaeyoung was making. Currently, the two of them were standing in the kitchen as Jeongyeon stuck more of Chaeyoung's masterpieces onto the fridge. The fridge was covered in them by now and Jeongyeon had to take some of the old pictures off to make room for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter