Meeting

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 19

Chaeyoung - 18

Tzuyu - 17

*

"Hey," Tzuyu said awkwardly as they sat in the waiting room, anxiously waiting to be allowed inside," I'm sorry I talked you into this. I...I just, I'm so sorry. You can go if you want. I can tell her that you're busy." Before Tzuyu could continue to ramble in her nervousness, Elkie placed a soft hand on her knee. "It's fine," Elkie said softly," I already agreed. I know that you have a rocky relationship with her but...but I get why your doing this. It's okay, Tzu." Tzuyu breathed a sigh of relief as Elkie laced their fingers together tightly, offering a comforting squeeze.

"God," Tzuyu muttered," I don't even know why I'm doing this. Why should it matter what she thinks of us? God, I'm being stupid again." Elkie let a little giggle escape before she squeezed Tzuyu's hand again. "She's still your birth mother, a part of you will always want to impress her. She wants a relationship with you, you two have been doing so well  and I promise that this time I'll be with you. If she starts on you again, I'll look after you."

Tzuyu nodded as she pressed a soft kiss to Elkie's  lips before leaning her head against her girlfriend's shoulder as they waited. As usual, Jihyo had been worried about letting Tzuyu go alone but the youngest girl had promised that it would be fine - just like all the other times that the girl had visited Fei. "Miss Park? Miss Chong?" The prison guard asked from the meeting room," We're ready for you to go in if you are." Elkie stood first and held out her hand for Tzuyu to take, smiling as the younger girl did so. 

"Come on," Elkie said," We can get takeout on our way back to your house."

*

Elkie had never met Tzuyu's biological mother before. Tzuyu had no pictures of her and Fei's name was practically banned from being uttered when Jihyo was in the house so Elkie never really knew what she looked like (it never really occured to her that she could simply search Fei's name on the internet and find her Wikepedia page). But she didn't expect this.

From everything bad that she had heard about Fei, Elkie had imagined her to look slightly like a witch, hunched over with beady eyes. Elkie never imagined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter