Bullies

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 16

Chaeyoung - 15

Tzuyu - 14

*

When her sisters had found out, they were fuming, not angry at Tzuyu just at the people that were making her do it. Tzuyu always struggled making friends - when Joy and Yeri were off school, she could usually be found sitting at their lunch table alone - and had major  problems with saying no to people. So she was very easy to take advantage of. Lately, Chaeyoung and Dahyun had realised that Tzuyu seemed to be getting a lot of homework, too much even and when they asked her about it, the reasons she gave were vague and she would avoid the actual question.

It was Chaeyoung who found out, running through the corridors and pulling Dahyun out of class. Gasping for breath, Chaeyoung told her why Tzuyu was so stressed all of a sudden, why she had so much homework. Dahyun was easily annoyed, especially when she found out that it was people in her class that was bullying  her youngest sister. She was pissed.

What was worse was that everybody in Dahyun's class was nice to her, everybody liked her and to know that around three of them were peer pressuring Tzuyu into their work for them, she was ready to knock somebody out. Chaeyoung was equally annoyed, she always made sure that Tzuyu knew that she could tell her anything. Anything at all and Chaeyoung would listen. Chaeyoung was the first person to find out that Tzuyu actually kissed Elkie when she was eleven (she had tripped over and onto Elkie),  Chaeyoung was the first one to help Tzuyu through her first period - she was way too scared and shocked to tell their mothers. Chaeyoung knew that Tzuyu would have told, knew that she should have told her but she hadn't.

*

Dahyun and Chaeyoung cornered them after school ended. Tzuyu was supposed to be heading home with them but they made sure to come up with an excuse that would get her to go home without them. They saw Kihyun, Minhyuk and Jooheon hanging about near the canteen, having bought something at the end of the day and wasn't ready to go home just yet. Dahyun - as small as she was - ran forward, fists swinging as she screamed at them. They were taken aback for a second because Dahyun was perhaps the nicest person in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter