Momo

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 4

Chaeyoung - 3

Tzuyu - 2

Momo wasn't the smartest out of her girlfriends, she would be the first to admit that but she prided herself on being the fun aunt. Mina and Sana kissed her goodbye along with the children and then left for work. "Auntie Momo!" Dahyun exclaimed," Let's get ice cream!" Momo gasped, dropping Tzuyu's hand in shock...Why didn't Momo think of that?!

The pair ran into the kitchen - Chaeyoung taking Tzuyu's hand and guiding her younger sister to the living room. Momo tore open the freezer and grabbed a tub of ice cream. Dahyun grabbed the spoons and followed Momo dutifully into the living room. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were already there, sitting on the sofa together and watching something on Chaeyoung's tablet. Dahyun made a point to press a finger to her lips before taking a big scoop of ice cream and cramming it all into . 

Momo giggled quietly, imitating her niece and then taking a scoop of ice cream. But there was a reason why Mina and Sana limited Momo's ice cream intake and why Jihyo monitered Dahyun's. In under five minutes the ice cream was finished along with half of another tub and Momo and Dahyun were lying on the sofa together, groaning in pain about their painful stomach aches.

"Auntie Momo?" Dahyun asked as she cleared into a tight ball in Momo's arms," Can we have some more? Maybe if we eat more, we'll feel better." Momo probably shouldn't have agreed but she did and soon the pair was shovelling mouthful after mouthful of ice cream into their mouths. Their stomach aches didn't get better and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu rolled their eyes as their older sister and Auntie Momo rolled around on the sofa suffering from both a stomach ache and brain freeze.

*

Momo was the fun Aunt. She prided herself on it and was so weak to the children's cute little pouts and pleads. That was what got her into this situation right now. Chaeyoung had somehow found Mina's face paints and insisted on painting Momo when her Aunt told her that she couldn't paint Tzuyu while the youngest slept on the sofa. 

"I'm going to make you a raccoon!" Chaeyoung had announced and was now carelessly applying black and white onto Momo's face seemingly at random while scolding her Aunt for moving around too much. Chaeyoung now covered Momo's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter