Nayeon

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going to do Jeongyeon's chapter, Jihyo's chapter and then Fei's retaliation

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

Nayeon groaned in annoyance as she rolled over in bed. Neither of her wives were in bed next to her so Nayeon automatically hated this day. Looks like she wouldn't be getting her good morning kisses anytime soon. Rolling over in the hope of getting more sleep (it was Nayeon's day off), the oldest wife rolled into a chubby little baby stomach. Tzuyu babbled some unintelligible things before giggling. "Omma!" She squealed finally as Nayeon pulled the baby into her lap. Nayeon wiped the sleep out of the child's eyes before picking her up and finally heading downstairs.

It seemed that Jihyo or Jeongyeon had gotten Dubu and Chaeng up before leaving for week as both of the children were sitting on the sofa, avidly watching a random animated movie that was playing on the channel. "Omma Nayeon!" Dahyun exclaimed, practically leaping up and hugging Nayeon's legs before being joined by Chaeyoung. "Hey babies," Nayeon cooed, rubbing both of their heads affectionately," Did your other Ommas get you two up?" 

Chaeyoung nodded slowly, giving her mother a bright toothy grin. "Omma Jeongyeonie did it!" The second youngest child sad excitedly. "She washed Growl Growl too!" Chaeyoung held up her toy tiger cub estatically. It was all clean and smelt better than it did a few days ago (when Chaeyoung had accidentally spilt her yogurt all over it along with her sippy cup full of orange juice). "Oh wow!" Nayeon said enthusiastically, nodding along as her daughter rambled," Well, why don't you two go and continue watching your show while I get some breakfast for me and your sister?" 

Dahyun grinned, taking Chaeyoung gently by the hand and pulling her away back to the sofa. Nayeon looked down as she smiled at the terrible twosome giggling about the TV show. Tzuyu looked back at her, eyes wide when her mother caught her chewing on her sleep shirt. "Drooly baby," Nayeon cooed as she wiped the drool off of the baby's chin. The child was still teething so was prone to chew on whatever was in arms length. "Come on then Tzu Tzu. Let's get some food in your stomach!"

"Omma!" Tzuyu squealed as she watched Nayeon heat up her usual bottle of milk in the microwave. "I know," Nayeon smirked," I know, Omma Nayeon is the best!" Tzuyu cocked her head to the side at her mother's words but got distracted when she was presented with her bottle full of warm milk. Her mother smiled, rocking the child back and forth before grabbing some of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter