Niang

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 11

Chaeyoung - 10

Tzuyu - 9

Nayeon had no idea how this happened. One moment it was just supposed Nayeon, her wives and her children having dinner together but now, suddenly, Fei was coming over. Nayeon had no idea how this had happened. Jihyo was making dinner and Jeongyeon was dressing the girls up in their best clothes. Nayeon didn't like this one bit. "She'll be here in ten minutes!" Jeongyeon's shrill voice yelled out as she checked the clock. Dahyun and Chaeyoung was kind of excited, this was the first time that Auntie Fei was coming round for dinner. "Nine minutes!" Jeongyeon screamed and Nayeon face palmed. They didn't need a countdown!

Fei arrived right on time, knocking on the door politely. She had brought gifts, a bottle of wine for Jeongyeon, chocolate for Nayeon and flowers that Jihyo put in a vase on the mantelpiece. For Dahyun, Fei gave the oldest daughter a large bag of doughnuts, Chaeyoung was given a set of three new sketchbooks and Tzuyu clutched a huge gift bag of chocolate. Jihyo promptly took it away from her and placed it on the kitchen counter. "Dinner first," She reminded her youngest daughter," Then you can have a bar of chocolate."

Fei laughed and fished a small bar out of her pocket and pressing it into Tzuyu's hand. "Loosen up Jihyo," The Chinese woman said," It's just some chocolate." Jihyo whirled around from where she stood stirring the food. "Don't tell me how to raise my children," She said through gritted teeth," Chocolate is an after dinner treat if they've been good." They held heated eye contact for a few more moments before Fei shrugged and sat on the sofa where Jeongyeon had cracked open a glass of champagne and was pouring out the drinks.

"So," Nayeon said awkwardly as she sat with Tzuyu clutched to her side," What have you been doing lately?" Fei smiled demurely at Nayeon's question as she raised her glass to her lips. "A bit of this, a bit of that," She said vaguely, her eyes on where Tzuyu was sat smiling on her Omma's embrace," Actually, one of my new dramas is airing this weekend so I'm required to attend press conferences so I'm out of the country for the next few weeks." Nayeon nodded politely as she too raised her glass. She would need a lot more than one glass of champagne to get through tonight.

Just as Nayeon was contemplating going into the wine cellar and breaking out the big guns (the rum and brandy), Fei spoke again. "Actually, I was wondering if I could borrow this little cutie for a few weeks," She rubbed Tzuyu's head affectionately," You see, I've been invited on a Chinese reality show. It mainly follows the daily life and family of a celebrity so it'd be good to have this little princess with me during the filming." Nayeon opened to speak and then closed it, eyes looking towards Jeongyeon, silently pleading for help. Jeongyeon, as usual, looked away and pretended not to notice. She only offered her wife a weak smile before looking away. Now, Jeongyeon would never admit this to herself or anyone but Fei intimidated her, no...Fei terrified her. So, Nayeon was forced to answer.

"Well," She said cautiously," You should probably ask Jihyo, you know? She wouldn't want Tzu Tzu to miss any school while she was away." Nayeon nervously glanced to where Jihyo was standing in the kitchen. Dahyun watched the heated exchange, she wasn't stupid no matter what her test scores said. While her mothers had not actually outright told them what Tzuyu's relation to Fei was, Dahyun knew. Dahyun knew that Fei was Tzuyu's real mum and Dahyun was sure that Chaeyoung knew as well. The only one that didn't know was, of course, Tzuyu herself.

Tzuyu who was sitting between Fei and Nayeon, currently colouring in her colouring book, totally unaware of the tension between the two women. So, it was up to the amazing Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter