Cuddles

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

Jihyo rarely got to spend time with her youngest daughter these days. Tzuyu was always out, either at school or the archery range or Jackson's house or out on a date with Elkie. Jihyo was equally busy, even on the weekends she would get calls from the people that she employed so rarely left her office on the third floor, constantly typing emails on her laptop. Occasionally, her wives would poke their heads inside to check that she was alright and give her a plate full of the dinner that she had missed.

Most of them time, though, it would be Tzuyu delivering the food. She would ask if she could help and Jihyo, because she was stressed out over anything, would snap at her. Tzuyu would stop smiling, nodding slowly, apologising before leaving the room quite quickly. Jihyo felt bad, her youngest daughter was only trying to help - something that Dahyun and Chaeyoung weren't bothering themselves with. Jihyo felt unbelievably bad about what had been going on over the past few months. Sure, she was swamped in  work but that was only because she tried to do everything herself and was a massive control freak.

But that wasn't going to happen today. Jihyo had made sure that Tzuyu was definitely going to go straight home after school (she was originally going to being heading to the library but Jihyo had made her very confused daughter swear to come home as quickly and as promptly as she possibly could) and also made sure that her secretary knew that after Jihyo finished her work day then, under absolutely no circumstances, should she be contacted. Nobody was going to ruin what Jihyo had planned for today. She had been buzzing all morning - setting up the blankets and snacks in the spare room before she went to work - and it was all that she could talk about during her lunch hour - Nayeon and Jeongyeon had giggled and promised to stay out of her way so she could have some uninterrupted time with Tzuyu.

*

Jihyo drove home as quickly as she could while still obeying the traffic laws. She checked the clock when she burst into the house. Jihyo sighed in annoyance, Tzuyu and the girls would have only just gotten out of school. They would still have to wait fifteen min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter