Bonding

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 5

Chaeyoung - 4

Tzuyu - 3

*

Nayeon was closest with Dahyun as she was the one who gave birth to her so when Jihyo had told her to pick up Tzuyu from Mark and BamBam's house, she was a little (a lot) out of her comfort zone. "Is Tzuyu being good?" She asked as BamBam let her into the house. "Yeah, she's always well behaved, Jackson and the others though? Not so much." Mark had also been teaching not only his own son and Nayeon's daughter but a range of Korean-Chinese/Taiwanese children of his friends. Nayeon sat on the sofa with Elkie and Pinky's mothers (Seunghee and Nayoung respectively), Victoria (Amber's mother) and Kris (Tao and Luhan's father). 

She had seen them all on multiple occasions but had never really talked to them as Jihyo usually picked Tzuyu up from Chinese class. "Nayeon?" Victoria said in surprise," Is Jihyo busy?" It was clear that they were shocked that Nayeon was here and not Jihyo. "Yeah," Nayeon said bitterly," She had to go to Chaeyoung's school play so here I am." Nayeon was happy that they didn't call upon her to talk much so she could just mope about her misfortune in peace. It wasn't that she didn't love Tzuyu but it was obvious that the youngest didn't feel as comfortable with Nayeon than her other mothers. Nayeon coud see the group of toddlers in the dining room through the glass doors that kept them separate. Tzuyu was sitting at the table with Elkie leaning against her. 

Seunghee noticed her staring and smiled," Elkie told me she has a bit of a crush on Tzuyu. Tzu is the only thing she ever talks about." Nayeon laughed good naturedly but inside she was panicking. It was too early for Nayeon to be fending boys and girls away from her youngest daughter, Nayeon thought it would still be a good few years before she had to start doing that. Nayoung laughed as well," Funnily enough, Pinky said the same thing. Seems like Elkie has a bit of competition." Before Nayeon could snap at them that neither of their daughters would ever date her youngest, the dining room door opened and the living room was flooded by the toddlers.

Tao and Luhan threw themselves into Kris' arms as they talked to him excitedly in Chinese. Jackson pulled them away to play and soon the three of them were playing tag. Elkie and Pinky were both trying to hold Tzuyu's hand as Amber was clutching her other hand. "Come on Chewy," Amber slurred," Leave them to their bickering, they're only babies." Tzuyu looked up at Amber in admiration as she allowed the older girl to pull her along. Pinky and Elkie followed, yelling at Amber to 'stop keeping Chewy all to yourself'. 

Tzuyu gave a big toothy grin that showed off her dimple proudly as Amber gave her a sweet. "Because you're the sweetest," Was the expanation that Amber offered. Victoria laughed," Looks like Tzuyu has three girls going for her heart." Mark laughed from his position in the doorway. He walked into the room and kissed his boyfriend. "Don't tell the boys, they are all under the impression that they're going to marry Tzuyu when they're older."
 

By the time that Nayeon had left, it was already dark. "Did you have a good  lesson?" She asked as she drove and Tzuyu nodded. They fell back into silence. Tzuyu never spoke much anyway but she still spoke to her other mothers. However, with Nayeon... she never said anything unless she really had to. They stopped off at the petrol garage and Nayeon filled up the tank. When she got back into the car, she heard little sniffles and saw Tzuyu crying in the back of the car.  She unclipped her daughter and pulled her into her arms. The toddler's tears soaked into her hoodie as she continued to cry. "What's wrong sweetie," She asked as her mind went into panic mode. "I'm sorry that you don't like me Omma!" Tzuyu sniffled as she burried herself in the oversized hoodie. "I'm sorry that you had to come and pick me up instead of playing with Dubu-unnie!" 

"Tzu Tzu," Nayeon cooed," I don't not like you, I love you. Why do you think that I don't like you, hmm. Omma loves you just as much as she loves Dubu and Chaengie." Tzuyu's bottom lip quivered as she stared up at Nayeon. "You don't like playing with me and...and," She began to cry this time and beat her tiny fsts on Nayeon's shoulders," You never like being with me! I'm sorry Omma!" 

"Oh baby," Nayeon whispered," I'm sorry that I don't play with you but I love you alot okay? Please believe me Tzu Tzu. How about when we get home we watch Go Go Giwas, would you like that?" Tzuyu nodded weakly as she put her head on Nayeon's shoulder. She fell asleep on Nayeon's shoulder. "Poor baby," Nayeon said to herself as she drove home," Of course I love her, silly, silly Park Tzuyu."

*

Jeongyeon really loved her kids alot but mostly stayed with Chaeyoung because (like Nayeon and Dahyun) she gave birth to the little cub. So when Nayeon had passed her Dahyun when the oldest had to go and pick up Tzuyu from Mark's house she wasn't too sure what Dahyun liked to do. "Omma?" Dahyun asked sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter