Tzuyu's New Friends

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 6

Chaeyoung - 5

Tzuyu - 4

*

"I haven't seen you three around here before," Jeongyeon said as she waited with three women outside the school gates," Your kids new?" The smallest of the three nodded. "I'm Wendy and these are my girlfriends, Irene and Seulgi." The two other women shook Jeoongyeon's hand as they were introduced. "Sweet, I'm Jeongyeon, my wives are waiting for my older two kids." The four women fell into quick conversation and learnt alot in the small span they talked. Irene was an upcoming model, Seulgi was a dance trainer for SM Entertainment and Wendy was an English teacher at one of the top universities in the country. The children came out a little while later and Jeongyeon had to do a double take when Tzuyu came out sandwiched between two girls - holding both of their hands. Another one for Tzu Tzu's harem Jeongyeon thought as Tzuyu and the girls neared.

"Hey Tzu Tzu," Jeongyeon said as her daughter came barrelling into her arms," Good day?" Tzuyu nodded and looked back at the two girls. The girls were being fussed over by Seulgi and Irene. They pulled away and joined Tzuyu's side again. "Mummy! This is Joy and Yeri!" She proudly showed off her dimple as she smiled at her mother. "Looks like you'll be seeing us alot," Seulgi teased as the three children began to play tag.

*

Dahyun and Chaeyoung didn't really like their sister's new best friends. They were used to Tzuyu sticking to them during break and lunch but she was spending less and less time with them and more and more time with Joy and Yeri. The weekend was the only time that they played with their sister and they hated it. As much as they hated when Tzuyu followed them and ChaeLisa around, they hated it more when she didn't. "Tzuyu-ah," Chaeyoung whined," Can we play with you?" It was lunchtime on a Friday and Tzuyu was sat with JoyRi under the big oak tree at the end of the playground. The youngest of the Im-Yoo-Park siblings looked up and nodded. Dahyun instantly went to sit next to her but Joy shoved past her to sit next to the younger girl. 

Yeri sat on Tzuyu's other side, causing Chaeyoung to pout. The three friends began to sing in what seemed like English as they played a clapping game. Dahyun didn't like the fact that the two siblings had introduced Tzuyu to a game that didn't include ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter