Trip To Japan

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 13

Chaeyoung - 12

Tzuyu - 11

*

Chaeyoung sighed as she tapped her foot impatiently as her Omma Jihyo checked what she had packed for their trip to Japan. School had broken up for the year and they had been planning this trip for ages. Her Auntie Mina was saying how she, Momo and Sana would love to take the family back to Japan and show them around their home country. "Omma," Chaeyoung whined," Can you hurry up? I want to go out and hang out with Ryujin and Yeji!" Jihyo just shot her second youngest (or oldest as Chaeyoung loved to argue) a chilling look and Chae immediately had a sudden interest in her feet. She hadn't been allowed out of the house until she had packed properly and it had all been approved by one of her mothers. 

She had been hoping to make Nayeon check (she was likely to just approve without seeing it) and if that failed then she would ask her Omma Jeongyeon, who would only put up a little fight and then let Chaeyoung out so she could meet her friends at the park. She had failed to catch both of them. Jeongyeon had been called into the office to deal with something and Nayeon was checking the suitcases of her other daughter's. So, Chaeyoung had begrudgingly asked Jihyo to check hers.

"What," Jihyo said slowly as she looked at the amount of clothes that had been stuffed inside and the amount of space art supplies were taking up," Were you thinking when you were packing your suitcase?!" Chaeyoung just shrugged, rocking back on her the heels of her feet while she avoided even looking in the general direction of her mother. 

"Dunno," Chaeyoung mumbled," Can I just go to the park? I've packed, just let me go out."

"No," Jihyo said firmly, hand coming up to rest on her hips while she pointed an accusing finger at her daughter," You will stay in, pack your bag properly. That means, Chae, that you fold your clothes, you take out your art things. Honestly! We are going away for three weeks, not a year! Why would you even need your watercolours and oil paints?"

Chaeyoung didn't really have an answer for her mother. She didn't really know why she had thought that she would need her paints or why she would need her clay and sculpting kit. She had just packed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter