Lost

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 6

Chaeyoung - 5

Tzuyu - 4

It was one of those rare times when Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were all needed at the company. The J-Line were also at work so the mothers were forced to bring their daughters with them. "Be good, okay?" Jihyo said as she kissed the top of each child's head. The three of them had been put into one of the empty meeting rooms. Dahyun nodded dutifully as she dug around in her backpack looking for one of the board games that Nayeon had packed. Chaeyoung was already doodling on a sheet of paper from her tiger cub bag with a red crayon. "Me and you other Ommas will come and get you for lunch." It took all of ten minuted of Jihyo's disappearance for chaos to ensue. 

Chaeyoung had abandoned her drawing and was playing the board game with her older sister, both of them happily taking turns rolling the dice. The two of them were so caught up in their game that they didn't notice Tzuyu slipping off of her chair and slipping through the unlocked meeting room door. Tzuyu had never been to the company before but all of the employees seemed to know who she was as they smiled and waved as they past (some of the even affectionately ruffled her hair as she passed where they were working on their computers.

Tzuyu was confused as to where she was going. Originally she was planning on going to find where her Omma Nayeon was but when she couldn't find her anywhere, Tzuyu decided to just go back to where her unnies were but she couldn't remember her way back. Aimlessly wandering around the company was her only choice. Dahyun kicked the table leg when she was forced to miss a go. Chaeyoung stuck out her tongue as she rolled again.

*

Tzuyu didn't know where she was. The young girl was sure that she had passed this set of computers for the fifth time now. Her puppy backpack was still securely strapped onto her back. The workers cooed at their bosses younger daughter as Tzuyu deteminedly walked around, clutching the straps of her bag. She looked so serious but with that cute backpack, none of them could take her seriously. Tzuyu had somehow made her way to the second floor of the building and was now in the HR sector.

Her little legs were getting tired but she knew that she should get b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter