First Steps

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

Dahyun had learnt to walk quite quickly ( around thirteen months after she had been born) and so had Chaeyoung - a little after her sister at fourteen and a half months - so it was quite odd to the oldest daughter when Tzuyu hadn't walked yet. Now, even at a young age, Dahyun could recognise that something wasn't right. Tzuyu hadn't even begun to crawl yet and Dahyun was beginning to get worried. So, using a toddler's sense of heroism, Dahyun vowed to change that. She was going to be the one that would teach Tzuyu how to walk.

"Tzuyu!" Dahyun exclaimed as she ran into the room, seeing the child that she was looking for. Tzuyu hadn't moved from where Nayeon had placed her on the floor a couple of hours ago - sitting on the ground as she stared intently at the building blocks that were scattered around her, originally, Jeongyeon had wanted to buy Tzuyu some lego bricks but Jihyo had told her off and told her that it was a stupid idea and she would rather Jeongyeon play with them than let Tzuyu potentially choke  on them.

"Tzuyu!" Dahyun called again when Tzuyu didn't acknowledge her," Dubu Dubu unnie is going to teach you to walk." Tzuyu turned her head, blinking once before turning back to study her building blocks. "Tzuyu!" Dahyun said yet again, leaning down to hold Tzuyu's hand. She had planned out what she was going to do, she pulled slightly on Tzuyu's hands before placing them on the coffee table so Tzuyu could keep her balance. "You walk like this," Dahyun continued talking, dramatically taking a few steps forward before turning around to face Tzuyu.

Dahyun's jaw dropped to the ground as she saw Tzuyu blink again before sitting back onto the floor and picking up her building blocks.

*

After Dahyun's failure, Chaeyoung decided that she was going to do what her older sister wasn't able to do. 

Chaeyoung was going to be the one that would teach Tzuyu how to walk. Chaeyoung was going to do it, her Ommas would be so proud of her when they found out that she was the one that got Tzuyu to finally stand up and walk around the house. Chaeyoung was going to be a hero, Dahyun and her Ommas would be proud of her and Tzuyu would be very happy at being able t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter