Toys

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

It all started because Jihyo said that Dahyun needed to clean her room. Or, well, she needed to clean her third of the room. So, she had enlisted the help of her girlfriend to go through the many clothes that were scattered around the room while also going through the boxes that Dahyun used to store stuff in. Inside the first box, Yeri pulled out a small eagle plushie and raised her eyebrows while looking at Dahyun expectantly. After the older girl had explained that the eagle was her favourite toy when she was younger and sometimes she still slept with it.

That was what set Yeri off. The younger girl doubled over in laughter, even falling to the floor and rolling around it with tears in her eyes. Once she had composed herself, she reached over to pinch Dahyun's cheeks and coo at how adorable she was. Dahyun squirmed away, snatching the eagle toy from her girlfriend and hiding it under the pillows on her bed before whirling around to face Yeri with a pout on her face and hands on her hips. "Yeri!" Dahyun whined when Yeri continued to giggle," Stop it!"

Yeri smirked, closing the gap between them, pulling Dahyun forward with a hand looped around her waist and pressed a soft kiss to the older girl's mouth. "Don't worry," Yeri said," I won't tell anybody...besides Joy...and Lisa...and Rosè..." At Dahyun's annoyed look, Yeri simpy shrugged, sending a lopsided grin at her girlfriend. "Besides," Yeri continued like nothing had happened," You don't need a stupid toy to cuddle at night anyway." Dahyun was very confused as Yeri bent down to pick up some of the clothes that had been carelessly throw onto the floor.

"If you have trouble sleeping, you can just cuddle with me."

*

Chaeyoung was fast asleep when Somi found her favourite plushie. The younger girl was kind of confused and found it very funny. To her, and most people outside of the family, Chaeyoung acted so cool and punk with her tattoos. The Somi that had originally met Chaeyoung could probably not even entertain the idea that cool Chaeyoung could possibly sleep with a stuffed animal, let alone one that resembled the main character of The Lion King. But the Somi of the present could understand it. But it didn't stop Chaeyoung from bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter