Wisdom Teeth

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

Nayeon  thought that it would be easy, looking after a seventeen year old who had recently woken up from having her wisdom teeth removed. All three of the girls were scheduled in for today but with an hour between them all. Chaeyoung was busy on the phone and Tzuyu burst into tears at the thought of a needle (Nayeon had only ever seen her cry that much when Tzuyu had slipped into her Aunts' pool when she was seven) so Dahyun had gone first.

Everything was going smoothly until she woke up.

Everything was calm until Dahyun was wheeled out of surgery, cheering and clapping to herself.

Nayeon took her home immediately, planning on just tucking her into bed and try not to let her step on one of the dog's tails. This was a good plan, in theory. She hadn't counted on Dahyun to be so high from the drugs that had been pumped into her. "The world is so round," Dahyun giggled in the passenger seat," Like a window!" Nayeon raised an eyebrow in confusion but didn't say anything about it. 

They didn't have any circular windows in the house.

Nayeon was very amused on the ride home, listening to her daughter's odd comments from being pumped full of sedation drugs.

"Omma?" Dahyun piped up after three and a half minutes of the pair of them just listening to the radio station drone on and on about the weather," Can you turn down the brightness of your skin? I'm not a potential mate, I'm your daughter."

"Of course, sweetheart, I'll get right on it," Nayeon said as she pulled onto the driveway of the house. It was better to pretend she knew what her oldest daughter was talking about rather then try and get her to explain it  - she was definitely going to need to call Momo for reinforcements.

"Omma?" Dahyun asked again as she was helped into the house and then into bed," Can we save the fish at the aquarium? I think that they're drowning."

Nayeon was ready to tear her hair out.

*

Chaeyoung was the most calm out of all of the girls (surprisingly) when she was wheeled out of surgery an hour after her oldest sister had left with their Omma Nayeon. Aside from being strangely polite, Chaeyoung  was  practically normal  (aside from also having blown out pupils, fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter