Mina

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 8

Chaeyoung - 7

Tzuyu - 6

Mina could be fun, Mina could be very fun but most of the time Mina was known as the strict Aunt to all of them including the child that was obviously her favourite, Chaeyoung. However, despite Mina being the strict Aunt, the children still loved her just as much.

Dahyun was probably the child that pushed the boundaries the most. Especially now. Mina sighed in annoyance as she walked up the stairs, going upstairs to find Dahyun. Said child was running away and hiding in the bathroom. They had just gotten back from the back and at Mina's disapproving look, Dahyun had run away. It didn't take long for her to be found though and be met with the same disapproving stare from her Auntie Mina. "Dahyun? Can you tell me why I'm upset with you?" Mina asked as she bent down to Dahyun's level.

The eight year old pouted and pointedly didn't make eye contact. "Because I didn't listen to you and ran across the road when we were coming back from the park." Dahyun replied, still not looking at Mina. The older women sighed, she was going to try a different approach. "Dubs," She said softly," Do you know why it was dangerous?"

Dahyun nodded, finally looking up at her Aunt. "I could have been hit by a car," The child said as Mina finally pulled a sad Dubu into her arms. 

"That's right," Mina said calmly," You won't do it again, will you?" At Dahyun's shaking head, Mina smiled and held Dahyun's hand, leading the child out of the bathroom.  "I'm sorry that I was harsh on you Dubs," Mina said as they sat on the sofa together," But I was so scared when I saw you running across the road. I had a little heart attack, please don't do that to me again."

*

Chaeyoung was obviously Mina's favourite but even she wasn't immune from Mina's disapproval but even then she sometimes got off lightly. This time, however, it wasn't the case. Chaeyoung knew what she did wrong but her childish stubborness wasn't allowing her to admit that she was in the wrong. So Mina had put Chaeyoung on the naughty step until she was calm enough to talk. 

It took a while.

Chaeyoung was screaming and crying and overall having a bad tantrum. 

Mina ignored her, that wasn't what Chaeyoung wanted at all.

So, eventually, Chaeyoung stopped crying and screaming. Mina dropped to her knees when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter