Check Up

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I literally took all of the injections from the list that I had done when I was 1 years old.

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

Jeongyeon smiled, opening the back doors of the car so Chaeyoung could get out and so she could get Tzuyu into her carrier - Dahyun had been finally allowed to sit in the passenger seat in the front with Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was wearing one of those baby carriers that would keep Tzuyu safely pressed against her chest while she held Chaeyoung and Dahyun's hands so they could cross the road. "Omma!" Dahyun whined as they entered the building," I'm not sick! I don't need to see the doctor!" Jeongyeon smiled, sitting down after she had checked them all in. "I know sweetie," Jeongyeon explained patiently," But Tzuyu needs to get some injections so I thought that it would be nice if we all got a checkup."

Nayeon was originally going to be the one that was taking the girls to their checkup but something had come up at work so she had asked Jeongyeon - who was planning to spend her day off cleaning around the house - and Jihyo was all ready knee deep in meetings so she was out of the question.

Dahyun - wanting to get hers done quickly - volunteered to go first. "I just want it to be quick," Was how she explained it when the family was sitting in the waiting room.  The doctor - one that the girls usually went to, a girl by the name of Yuri - smiled as they came in, setting up a little stool for Dahyun to sit on. Chaeyoung sat on a the bed nearby with Jeongyeon sitting with her - the mother taking a sleeping Tzuyu out of her carrier so she could give her her bottle.

"Open wide," Yuri said softly, peering inside when Dahyun did so. She typed something up on the computer before turning back to put an electric thermometer into Dahyun's ears. Dahyun giggled at that. It felt all funny and tickled her ears. Although, while Yuri typed some more things into her file, Jeongyeon did have to lightly scold Dahyun slightly. "Dubu," Jeongyeon said pointedly," What did I say? You need to behave while we're here or we won't be getting ice cream afterwards."

That stopped Dahyun from wiggling around too much and flinching away when Yuri stood her up to check her height and weight for her age. Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter