Grandparents 2

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 9

Chaeyoung - 8

Tzuyu - 7

*

"They will be fine," Mrs Park snapped when she noticed the way that Jeongyeon awkwardly hovered around the front door as Nayeon and Jihyo loaded up the car (they were going away for the weekend for their anniversary). "Stop worrying and leave," Mrs Park continued," I will take care of my grandchildren!" Jeongyeon gulped before scurrying away, hurrying to throw the rest of the bags into the back of the car and pulling off of the driveway. Mrs Park didn't wait to say goodbye to them, shutting the door when she saw her daughter share soft kisses with each of her wives.

"Daesung!" Mrs Park snapped at her husband, hands on her hips as she watched him try to sooth a sobbing Chaeyoung and Dahyun," What did you do to them?! I was only away for two minutes!" Mr Park looked around in panic, before spluttering out his words and pointing at the crying girls. Something about playing a game and running around and falling and hitting something and Mrs Park head hurt just thinking about it.

"Stop panicking," She ordered as she picked Chaeyoung up from the floor," Dubu and Chae will keep each other crying, take her to another room and calm her down." Mr Park did as he was asked, hurrying away with Dahyun in his arms as his wife bounced Chaeyoung on her hip. "That's it," She praised when her grandaughter's cries reduced to whimpers," I think that you're getting a bit too big for me to carry like this."

That got Chaeyoung laughing, a loud giggle replacing her pained whimpers. Mrs Park set her down soon after, checking her head for any bumps and checking her body for any bruises. "I think it was just shock, sweetheart," Mrs Park said softly as she affectionately ruffled Chaeyoung's hair softly," How about this? Do you want to help me make cookies for after dinner? We can decorate them however you like."

Chaeyoung grinned, standing up quickly and celebrating loudly.

*
Daesung Park was at his wits ends as he sat on the floor of Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's room surrounded by stuffed animals. Dahyun - after she had finished crying her eyes out - had somehow manipulated him into agreeing to play tea parties with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter