Accident

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 9

Chaeyoung - 8

Tzuyu - 7

*

Tzuyu didn't really have a choice in the matter as she sat on the sun lounger near her aunties' outside pool. It was Dahyun's fault really. The girls had only just gotten to the house and Dahyun had cutely gone up to Momo, batting her eyelashes and asking her if they could all play in the pool. Stupidly, Momo had said yes...which was how they got here. Chaeyoung and Sana were both playing with the warm jets of water in the hot tub while Dahyun and Momo were sitting on the steps of the pool with watering cans, pouring the water onto each  other's head. Tzuyu was sat on a sun lounger a little way aways from the one that her Auntie Mina was sitting on - the furthest one away from the pool so she could use her work laptop without the fear of it getting splashed with water. Mina - ever the diligent worker - was typing out emails to employees and making calls to Jihyo when she wasn't sure how to proceed. Tzuyu looked down at the book in front of her and then back at her Auntie Mina.

"Auntie Mina?" Tzuyu asked softly, rocking on the balls of her feet," Can I go back inside?" Mina obviously didn't hear her because she started calling somebody on her phone and started typing out a new email. "Give me a minute Tzu Tzu," Mina said softly," I just need to call somebody." Tzuyu nodded, slightly dejected but understood that Mina had important work to be doing. So, she sat on the sun lounger next to her Aunt and watched as her sisters and other two aunts play in the pool.

Chaeyoung and Sana had moved from the hot tub into the pool. Chaeyoung had been helped into her tiger arm bands and was paddling around the deep side while Sana pretended to chase her. Dahyun was now on a pink inflatable lilo and was happily giggling and clapping as Momo rocked it back and forth, jokingly trying to push Dahyun off of it - with the young girl dodging her outstretched hand every time. Momo was laughing as the lilo bumped into a surprised Chaeyoung while Sana almost drowned herself as she doubled over in hysterical laughter as Chaeyoung clumsily climbed onto the lilo with her older sister. 

*

"Sorry Tzu Tzu," Mina said a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter