Parent Teacher Interviews

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 6

Chaeyoung - 5

Tzuyu - 4

*

Nayeon sat in the chair in front of Miss Jessica Jung, Dahyun's teacher. "Well," Jessica said," Dahyun excells at making friends but is falling behind in Maths and Korean. Her other lessons though are all average." Nayeon took the sheet of paper with Dahyun's grades on it and skim read it. Nayeon prided herself on being the more relaxed mother and was the one with the main job of helping Dahyun with her homework. Nayeon was fine with her oldest child's grades but knew that Jeongyeon and Jihyo would be slightly disappointed so decided to make a mental note of getting Dahyun a tutor. "But her other lessons?" Nayeon asked," She's doing fine in them?" Miss Jung nodded. "Dahyun is actually making good progress in English and as I said, she has made lots of friends. A lot of the children from younger years look up to her."

Nayeon nodded and thanked her daughter's teacher as they made their way back to the car. "Classic you, Dahyun," Nayeon laughed after Dahyun asked if she had done well," Not doing well in your language but somebody else's language? Doing very well. You did good baby." Dahyun smiled and puffed out her chest as they excited the school building. As usual they were swamped with reporters. "Mrs Im! Mrs Im!" They cried as Nayeon and her daughter walked past. "Can you tell us why you are here?" Nayeon sighed as her path got blocked by a young reporter.

"It is my daughters' parents evening." She replied in a bored tone. Dahyun nodded excitedly and many of the reporters let out a small laugh at the child. One of the usual reporters bent down to interview Dahyun. "And did you do well?" He asked as her pointed his microphone at the child. "Yes!" Dahyun exclaimed proudly," Miss Jung said I was very good at making friends! I like people alot!" The reporter laughed and offered praises and words of encouragement to Dahyun who beamed even more.

Upon entering the car, Nayeon gave Dahyun the stuffy from her bag. It was a little eagle with it's brown wings raised. A small charm necklace was placed around Dahyun's neck. "Because you got such a good school report," Nayeon explained," Auntie Momo and I decided to get you a present." Dahyun beamed and gave her mother a wet kiss on the cheek. The necklace charm was an eagle in flight, the back of the eagle having Dahyun's name engraved on it.

*

Jeongyeon sat in front of Chaeyoung's teacher Hwang Tiffany. "As you can see, Chaeyoung has average grades except in art where she's above average." Jeongyeon rubbed Chaeyoung's head affectionately as the girl fidgetted in her seat. "She plays with Lalisa and Rose alot along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter