Vows

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

Nayeon swore that it would be the weddings to end all weddings while Jeongyeon was a little skeptical. That's exactly what Nayeon said the first time. Truly, this time was less of a wedding and more of a vow renewal that Nayeon was making into a massive deal. It wasn't going to be as big as their wedding had been, just a smaller and more informal little ceremony but there would be the best food that money could buy and the most exve outfits as well. Everything was going to be perfect and Nayeon didn't care what her wives were saying, she was going to be spending as much as she wanted on it to make it perfect. Even the timing was perfect with the third and final addition to the family and honestly, she wasn't going to go pass this opportunity to by.

"Nayeonnie?" Jihyo called sweetly from where she was lying in bed with a half asleep Jeongyeon curled into her side," Why don't you come to bed? It's nearly midnight." Nayeon was sitting at the desk in their bedroom, typing loudly on their shared laptop. "In a minute," Was the response Jihyo got as Nayeon continued her typing," I'm just ordering our dresses." Jeongyeon groaned as she buried her head into Jihyo's stomach.

"Come on Nayeonnie," Jeongyeon said as she yawned," Go to bed, you're so loud, you'll wake up the kids. Dubu only just settled." 

Nayeon, of course, ignored her wives and continued typing, completely sure that none of the children would wake up. While Dahyun had only just fallen asleep, she was down for the count. Chaeyoung slept like the dead and even if baby Tzuyu had woken up, she rarely cried to alert her mothers.

In the end, Nayeon's children all slept perfectly while her wives were grumpy enough to not talk to her the next day.

*

Jeongyeon found this all slightly stupid. While Nayeon had ordered dresses for the three of them, she hadn't ordered any dresses for their daughters which made Nayeon yell at Jeongyeon until she took the three of them out to buy some. Tzuyu was capable of walking at this point but Jeongyeon didn't trust herself to keep track of two toddlers and one baby all walking down the street together. Instead, she had Tzuyu in a little baby sling to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter