Jihyo

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 7

Chaeyoung - 6

Tzuyu - 5

Jihyo grinned, pulling a squirming Dahyun into her lap and tickling her mercilessly. "Omma!" Laughed Dahyun as she wriggled around," Omma! Stop it! That...That tickles!" Jihyo laughed, finally letting her oldest daughter go. Quick as a whip, Dahyun dashed up and ran to the nearest safe spot (the armchair) to catch her breath. Jihyo had been chasing Dahyun around the house for the past half an hour. Dahyun had told her youngest mother that she was no fun and her other Ommas were way more fun than Jihyo was.

Jihyo, pretending to be scandalised, gasped and pretended to cry and ignore Dahyun. The oldest child felt guilty slightly and had hugged her mother from behind tightly, fat tears running down Dahyun's cheeks. "I'm sorry Omma!" Dahyun had cried," You can play with me, though! Please play with me!" That brought us up to now, Chaeyoung was doing her homework in the dining room and Tzuyu was in the children's room, playing with the puppies.

Dahyun panted as she leaned on the armchair, Jihyo watching her with her head propped up on her hand. "Omma!" Dahyun exclaimed, throwing her body into her mother's embrace. "You're so much fun! Way more fun than Omma Nayeonie and Jeongyeonie!" Jihyo grinned, hugging Dahyun tightly and switching on the TV so they could watch an animated film together

*

Chaeyoung pouted as Jihyo plucked the chocolate egg out of her hand and placed it on one of the high shelves. "No Chaengie," Jihyo scolded, looking down at her pouting child, who was stamping her feet on the ground in anger. "Did you ask me if you could have it or did you just take it?" Chaeyoung puffed out her cheeks and kicked her feet as Jihyo gave her a pointed look. "Well, Chaengie?" Chaeyoung sighed before nodding.

"Yes Omma," She said finally," I took it without persh...permison...permission. I'm sorry." Jihyo's burning gaze softened a little as she bent down to Chaeyoung's level. She cupped Chaeyoung's face gently and watched as her daughter's bottom lip wobbled and tears ran down her face. "Hey, hey," Jihyo cooed as she wiped Chaeyoung's tears away," Don't cry, Chaengie. I'm sorry that I got mad but do you understand why?" Chaeyoung nodded. "Why was I mad Chaeyoung?"

"B-Because I didn't as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter