Fei's Retaliation

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After this I'm going to do Momo, Sana and Mina's chapters and then the family dealing with Fei and getting back their Tzuyu

Dahyun - 11

Chaeyoung - 10

Tzuyu - 9

Tzuyu slowly edged forward, unsure as to why Auntie Fei was picking her up from school today. She was sure that it was Jeongyeon's turn today. "Hi baby," Fei cooed as she hugged Tzuyu tightly and spun the little girl around," Are you ready for the trip?" Tzuyu cocked her head to the side and shook her head. "What trip? Where are we going Auntie Fei?" A pointed look from Fei had Tzuyu correcting herself quickly. "Sorry, where are we going. Niang?" Fei smiled as she took Tzuyu's hand and led her away to her car.

"We're going to China, sweetheart," Fei said enthusiastically," We have things to do and you get to go to a new school and make new friends! Doesn't that sound fun?" Tzuyu pouted, she didn't want to go to a new school. She would miss Joy and Yeri too much. "How long are we staying Niang?" Tzuyu asked as Fei drove them to the airport. Fei didn't feel like Tzuyu should know that they would be staying there indefinitely at this point in time. So she just replied with," A while." Tzuyu sighed, propped her head up on her hand and looked out of the window.

Didn't her parents tell Auntie Fei that Tzuyu wasn't allowed to go to China with her?

Meanwhile Jeongyeon was in a panic. She had gotten to school pickup late and couldn't find Tzuyu anywhere. "Seulgi!" Jeongyeon yelled as she noticed one of the mother's of her youngest daughter's best friend. "Have you seen Tzuyu? I can't seem to find her!" Seulgi looked shocked at Jeongyeon's presence before pointing to the road. "Her aunt turned up, they left a while ago, something about going to China." Jeongyeon's heart skipped a beat. 

She thanked Seulgi quickly before tearing down the street towards her own car, calling Jihyo quickly. "Jihyo? You and Nayeon need to get to the airport now! Fei took Tzuyu from school!"

*

Tzuyu sighed as the plane landed and Fei grinned at her. "Come on Chewy," Fei said as she squeezed her daughter's cheeks," Give your Niang a smile, why don't you? Lots of people are going to be very interested in your here." Fei pulled down her hand luggage from the overhead compartment before taking Tzuyu's hand and pulling her out. They got the rest of their luggage - Tzuyu has no idea where Fei got her suitcase from - and headed outside.

Tzuyu was naturally a shy child so when the paparazzi began to swarm around them, she yelped and tried to hide behind Fei. The older woman stopped at everyone that asked her questions and Tzuyu just felt more shy than ever. Usually when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter