Sana

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

Sana liked to think of herself as the children's favourite aunt. She gave Dahyun whatever she wanted, gave Chaeyoung  all the crayons that she could get her hands on. As previously said, Sana thought that she was their favourite aunt and as much as she loved her girlfriends, she was slightly jealous of the fact that Momo and Mina were Dahyun and Chaeyoung's favourite aunts. Then Tzuyu came along.

Cute, adorable, quiet, baby Tzuyu was Sana's second chance as being a favoured aunt. It was working well but Sana loved Dahyun and Chaeyoung just as much.

*

Dahyun shuffled into the living room of Sana's house and nervously kicked her feet as she bit the inside of her cheek. "You okay, Dubs?" Sana asked, worried as to why Dahyun hadn't just begun talking at her. Dahyun looked up, tears in her eyes and her bottom lip wobbled. "I'm sorry Auntie Sana!" The oldest child cried as she ran forwards and hugged Sana tight.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked as she tried to stop the endless tears running down Dahyun's face," What's wrong? Is something the matter?!" Sana's worry was mounting as Dahyun's tears didn't stop running down her cheeks. "I didn't mean to!" Dahyun wailed as she tried to stop Sana from going into the kitchen," It was an accident!" Sana hushed her gently as she managed to get Dahyun to finally speak an intelligible sentence.

"I dropped my cup!" The child exclaimed as she hid her head in the crook of her aunt's neck," It broke! I'm so sorry!" Sana supressed her laugh. There was no need for Dahyun to get so upset. It was just one small cup made of plastic. Sana hugged Dahyun closer as the child continued to cry. "It's okay," Sana said as she rocked Dahyun back and forth," It's fine. I'm not mad at you.  We'll clean it up later."

*

Chaeyoung was just an adorable little cub that could wrap anyone around her little finger...except Sana. "Chaengie?" Sana said as she entered the spare room that Chaeyoung usually slept in when her and her sisters stayed round for a sleepover. "Is there a reason why both of your sisters are crying?" Chaeyoung shook her head and shrugged, acting oblivious. "Really? You don't know? Dahyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter