Tall

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

Tzuyu was tall, very tall in fact. At the age of nine, she was already the same size as Chaeyoung. Her older sister had cried about it for days after it had. By 11 years old she had passed Dahyun by quite a few inches - Dahyun gave Tzuyu the cold shoulder for days after it. But at the age of fifteen was when she really had her growth spurt. When she passed Jihyo in height, it wasn't as obvious as it was when Tzuyu passed her other mothers. It was when they were in the kitchen. Jihyo was making pancakes, she had already cracked some eggs into a bowl and added some milk. All she needed now was the flour. She searched around but couldn't see it in eyeline.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Jihyo screamed in annoyance when she found that the flour was out of her reach. Tzuyu - who was sitting at the kitchen table revising for a Chemistry exam for the next day - looked up, sighing. Jihyo kept jumping up and down to try and see if she could grab the flour by the tips of her fingers. She was missing the bag by a few centimetres. This was a regular occurance in the Im - Yoo - Park household (Jeongyeon loved to pull of pranks like this all of the time and it annoyed the hell out of Jihyo).

Having enough of watching her Mama struggle, Tzuyu closed her Chemistry textbook with a huff, walking behind her mother and reaching up on her tiptoes and grabbing the bag of flour. She then smiled at Jihyo before passing her the flour bag. She then sat back at the kitchen table, crossing out something on a practice paper that she was planning on doing. Jihyo was frozen, making sense of what just happened in her head. "Tzu Tzu," She called sweetly," Can you come here for a second? I just want to check something."

Tzuyu stood again and Jihyo reached her hand up to measure how far about they were from each other.

*

It was kind of obvious when Tzuyu surpassed her Omma Nayeon's height.

Nayeon was the only one at home. Jihyo was interviewing clients at the building on Jeju Island, Jeongyeon was in a meeting, Dahyun was out on a date with Yeri and Chaeyoung was somewhere in the countryside, staying with Somi and her family. Nayeon had consider

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter