Attention 2

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

"She's been crying ever since we started the car," Momo explained as she hurriedly passed the child to her eldest mother," I don't even know why, she was asleep in the back with Minari, already strapped in and everything and then Sanaring the car and she woke up and started to bawl her eyes out." Nayeon cooed, bouncing Tzuyu up and down on her hip to try and calm her down. It worked slightly, Tzuyu's heartbroken sobs turning into nothing more than quiet cries and whimpers as she pressed her head into Nayeon's warm embrace.

"Thanks for looking after her," Nayeon said, softly as to not cause Tzuyu to burst into tears all over again and screaming the house down," I'm sorry about her tears, I have no idea what could have caused it." Momo waved it away, chuckling softly and began to  joke around that she was no problem and really, it made a difference from the usually quiet car rides that the thruple were used to - Sana was usually on her phone, Momo in the drivers seat and Mina playing a game in the back seat of the car.

Momo hugged Nayeon goodbye and then pressed the softest kiss to Tzuyu's forehead before heading back to the driveway where her girlfriends were still in the car waiting for her. Nayeon shut the door and carried Tzuyu upstairs with her. The baby was still quite tearful but had contently buried herself into Nayeon's neck and was soothing herself by tugging onto Nayeon's hair.

"Is she okay?" Jihyo asked sleepily as she heard Nayeon enter the room again. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were both fast asleep on the other side of the bed and were not going to wake up for anything no matter what was happening around them.

"Yeah," Nayeon said," She'll be fine, just a litle tearful. I think that she missed us today." Jihyo rolled over sleepily, making sure that Dahyun didn't wake up. "Move over,"  Nayeon said softly," Let me and Tzu Tzu get on."

*

When Dahyun and Chaeyoung woke up, their mothers had disappeared and the only Tzuyu was laying on the bed with them. They stared at each other for a while before glancing back at the sleeping Tzuyu,  who had her hands balled up into fists and was kicking around in her sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter