Surprise 2

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 9

Chaeyoung - 8

Tzuyu - 7

*

It turns out that Nayeon was also hopeless in the kitchen - which was probably why Jeongyeon had banned her from this room in the house. The oldest of the three mothers hummed in thought as she looked at the cake recipe in front of her. She looked at the recipe and then at the mess that her children had made in the kitchen. "Did you leave us any eggs and milk left?" Nayeon chuckled as she set Chaeyoung and Dahyun to work in cleaning up the mess that they had made in the kitchen - Jeongyeon was going to go ballistic if she found out so it was best to get it cleaned up as soon as possible. Tzuyu shot up from where she sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar. "Mummy said that we have extra milk in the freezer and Mama put the spare eggs in the cupboard because she didn't want Dubu-unnie to touch them."

"Thank you Tzu Tzu," Nayeon said sweetly, patting Tzuyu's cheek softly before heading to grab the ingredients," Alright you lot! Come on to the table and we'll get to work!" Dahyun and Chaeyoung cheered as they climbed onto the breakfast bar and sat in the two stools next to their younger sister. Nayeon smiled fondly at her children before she placed the bowl in the centre of the table.

"Right," Nayeon said as she read over the recipe again," Dubs, why don't you pour some milk?" Dahyun did as she was told. It was more contained this time as Nayeon was watching over her. Chaeyoung put in the eggs next and - with her mother's help - she cracked the eggs before putting them into the bowl. Tzuyu grinned happily as Nayeon helped her to use the electronic whisk.

*

Jeongyeon was sitting in her office, still discussing wedding anniversary plans with Jihyo, when Chaeyoung ran into the room happily. Dahyun followed and then Tzuyu and then, finally, a laughing Nayeon. Chaeyoung flew into her second oldest mother's lap, cuddling close before kissing all over Jeongyeon's face. "Whoa!" Jeongyeon chuckled as she attempted to evade her daughter's kiss attack," What's up with you today Chaeng Chaeng?" Chaeyoung ignored her mother's question in favour of nuzzling further into Jeongyeon's arms, sighing happily as she intently listened to her mother's heartbeat.

"We have a surprise for you!" Chaeyoun announced, turning around so she could properly seat herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter