Pranking Sana

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 16

Chaeyoung - 15

Tzuyu - 14 

*

Sana swore angrily as she slammed a bottle of shampoo onto the marble counters of the kitchen as Momo was attempting to make lunch. "What's up?" Her girlfriend asked without looking back at her," You seem angry." Sana let out a long string of curse words which only furthered Momo's observation as she tried to make pasta without managing to set the water in fire...again. "What is up," Sana said through gritted teeth," Is that I tried to take a shower and wash my hair only to find that our neices switched my premium shampoo for hair dye and now," Sana ripped the towel off of her hair," I have to go into work tomorrow with half of my hair bright purple!"

Momo turned around to see and burst out laughing. One half of Sana's hair was, as she said, bright purple while the other side was her usual brown colour. "You might want to be specific," Momo managed to get out through her laughter," About which of our neices did it. We do have three!" Sana didn't seemed to be in the joking mood as she slammed her foot into the ground and glared at her girlfriend. "Who do you think?! It was obviously Chae and Dubs! Tzuyu would never do something so horrible to me!"

"When you said that you wanted to dye your hair again," Mina said as she walked into the kitchen to refill her mug of coffee or to just down a sachet of caffeine," This wasn't what I thought you meant. I commend you for being brave but, babe, it doesn't really suit you...like, at all." Sana's hands clenched at her sides, shaking as she tried to calm herself. 

She was going to get back at them if it was the last thing that she would do.

*

It turns out that Sana wasn't very good at playing pranks on teenagers. She was already the laughing stock of her department due to the fact that her hair was still half dyed purple (she had wanted to go to the hairdressers to at least try and get it changed but they were booked up until next month so she had to deal with it until then). Jihyo had even thrown her two cents in as well and had about it at the big monthly dinner they all had as a family together.

The worst part of it all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter